twenty

"I hope so. Don't get involved with him."

What does he mean by that? Did he say that because he can sense that if we got together, our relationship wouldn't last long?

Or did he say that maybe because he likes me?

Oh my goodness, what am I even thinking? Stop making assumptions, self.

"Miyu,"

It was Yuna. It has been a long time since we last talked to each other.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I missed you!" She said and hugged me tightly. I got to admit that I missed her, too!

"'Gosh, I haven't talked to you for a week. I'm so sorry!" I said.

"No, you don't have to apologize. It's my fault after all." She admitted.

It was a relief that finally, we are now back to being bestfriends. It's really difficult having bad terms with your bestfriend.

"Did you know already? That Junkyu has a new girlfriend?" I cautiously asked.

"Yeah," She sighed. "I'm trying my best to move on."

"I know that it's hard. What are you planning to do now?"

"I want to have a closure with him so we won't be awkward." She said.

I nodded in agreement. I don't have an experience but I think that it's really important to have a closure between a couple who broke up. It's like searching for answers within. It's to feel the emotions and be okay with them so that they can achieve peace within themselves.

I wanted to ask why did they broke up but it may be a sensitive question. And so, I didn't bother asking. It's their relationship anyways, I don't have to ask them. They will be the one to tell me if they wanted to.

"You should talk to him now." I suggested.

"But I don't know where he is."

Because I can smell his scent, it's already easy for me. I accompanied Yuna to where he is and left them alone.

🐨

Yuna and Junkyu both entered the room. Most of our classmates looked at them. Of course, they knew about their past relationship.

They even hi-fived before going to their seat. I can see that their conversation went well.

"Thank you." She whispered to my ear.

"No problem!"