twenty five

I woke up and realized that we fell asleep here--as in here in the seaside! I was leaning on Junkyu's shoulders and a jacket was wrapped around me. I can't believe that he's still in a deep sleep.

"Aunt, look at those two! It seems like they stayed the night here." The little boy said.

Speaking of aunt, my aunt is probably worrying about me! Oh my gosh, I didn't even ask permission. What if she's panicking right now??

Meanwhile, Junkyu suddenly woke up.

"I need to go home," I said and stood up.

I started walking but why do I feel uneasy?

Dumbass! You don't know the way to your home!

I stopped walking for a while. Why does Junkyu not saying anything? Is he not stopping me or what?

Frustrated, I glanced at him and he was just sitting there.

"Why? Is there something in my face?" He asked.

I don't know if he was dumbfounded or if he was just teasing me. Tch.

"You said you'll accompany me to my home, remember?" I said.

"Did I say that?" He scratched his head. "Oh, right!"

🐨

Junkyu and I stopped at his home.

"Why did we stop?"

He stared at my face for a few seconds. "You look..."

"Don't look at me like that. I know! I know you're surprised with how I look because I just woke up. My eyes are still puffy." I retorted.

"I'm not yet finished though. I'm supposed to say you look hungry." He said. "Eat breakfast first. Then we'll go."

My stomach suddenly made a sound but Junkyu didn't hear it. I'm extremely hungry because I missed dinner last night.

"Do you know how to cook?" I asked.

"No," He admitted.

"What?? I'm not eating here!" I said.

"Hey, calm down! My grandma will cook, not me." He giggled.

I was silent for a moment. And so, I ended up eating at Junkyu's house.

"Oh, you have a visitor!" His grandma arrived, holding a bowl of dried pollack soup. She then turned to me. "What's your name, dear?"

"My name is Miyu. I'm Junkyu's classmate." I replied.

"I'm sorry, the house is quite a mess. I hope you're not uncomfortable." She said.

"No, it's okay!" I smiled.

We started eating and Junkyu's grandma told some stories about him.

"Junkyu used to visit my garden and help me. But as he grew up, he's becoming lazy."

"Grandma!!" He whined.

I laughed because of his reaction. "I want to go to your garden!"

"Oh really? Why don't you come with Junkyu some time?" She suggested.

"That sounds good." I said.

--

a/n: i wanted to say thank you to my readers who are waiting patiently for my update ❤ and btw, let's be mutual on twitter! my username is junkyumallows :>