thirty four

The next day, I put light foundation on my face and I applied lip tint. I'm not trying to impress someone... well, I guess I'm really trying to impress someone. And besides, I realized that I go to school everyday with a haggard look. It's just the first period and I'm already in that state. So yeah, that's why I tried to make myself look better.

I went to school with a slight hope that someone would notice me.

"I like your lip tint today! What is it's shade?" Jinri asked.

"Uhh, fizz pink," I replied. She didn't even notice that it's my first time using it. I only used lip balm before.

Junkyu suddenly looked at me and started laughing silently. What's wrong with him?

"Yah! Why are you laughing?"

"Your face is a bit..." But then, he started laughing again.

How dare him laugh?! Of course, it annoyed me. I know that I'm not that good at doing make up, but I tried my best!

"You know what, you're so annoying. You think I look like a clown, don't you? If you don't like how I look, then just keep it to yourself." I irritatingly said, glaring at him.

"Hey... I didn't think like that." He muttered. This time, he's already serious. "I was just surprised because it's my first time seeing you with make up. I was thinking that you might be trying to impress someone. That's all."

"Really? Do you mean it?" I raised my brow.

"Yeah," He answered. "What made you do that?"

"Why do you ask? I just did it because I wanted to."

"Do you really want to know why?" He said. "Lean closer, I'm going to whisper it to you."

With what he said, I leaned closer to hear what he's going to say.

"I think you look more pretty without make up."

What the... did he just flirt with me? Oh my god! Is this the reason why he had so many girlfriends??

"I think you look more pretty without make up."

Ugh, I just can't get this out of my mind. This is making me crazy.

After a while, our teacher didn't arrive so, we can do everything we want in the entire hour.

As for me, I need to think other things. I shouldn't be carried away with such sweet words of him. He just said because he's used to it. Its something he always tell to girls he know.

"Is it just me? Somehow, Miyu looked different today."

I turned to look at the person who said it and it was Hyunsuk.

"Ah, that... I just put a light foundation and a lip tint." I said, embarrassed.

"You look pretty!" He smiled.

"She looks plain with that make up. Don't you think so?" Junkyu said.

"I get it, Junkyu. I know I'm ugly."

I swear, Junkyu is so annoying as ever. Why does he keep on making remarks that makes people feel irritated?

"Don't listen to what Junkyu says. You look pretty with or without make up." Hyunsuk stated.

Wah, that made me touched. It's because someone complimented me. But hearing those words didn't seem to make my heart beat. Maybe it's because he isn't the one who I like anymore.