thirty six

Our final exam for the first semester is already fast approaching. Come to think of it, I can make this as an excuse to avoid Junkyu. If he tries to talk to me, I'll just tell him that I'm busy reviewing for the exams.

I went to the library today and started what I have to do. Studying here was a lot more convenient. It was quiet so, it helped me concentrate. Unlike in our house, I was relieved that I'm reviewing well here.

Not until I smelled his scent. So, it means that he's just around here. I'm going to find you, Kim Junkyu!

I went to the bookshelves because I can smell it a lot from there. And finally, I found a guy who had his back turned. I'm sure it's him.

"Yah, Junkyu!" I shouted, but in a not-so-loud voice.

"Oh, you're here?" He said, surprised.

"Are you going to review here or you'll just borrow books?" I asked.

"I'm going to review--"

"Don't," I firmly said.

"Huh?" He was confused.

"Review somewhere else." I suggested.

"But why?"

Because your scent makes me lose my concentration.

"Just do what I say." I said and walked away.

I know that it was disrespectful of me to let him leave without telling him why. But it was for my own good.

However, Junkyu followed me and grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, I don't get it. Are you telling me to leave?"

I nodded.

"Is this even your property?" He asked.

"No," I answered.

"Then, I have no reason to leave." He smiled and went to find a table.

"Hey, I'm begging you. Don't review here!"

"You've got to tell me an accepted reason so that I'll leave."

"Uhh... the aircon... is not functioning well."

Junkyu gave me an are-you-serious look and continued to look for a table. Well, I can't do anything right now. I'll just gonna ignore him and will try not to think about his scent.

Disappointed, I went to my original place.

"Is there anyone sitted here?"

"There's no---"

I froze as I saw Junkyu.

"There's someone sitted there. Find somewhere else." I said. Why does it have to be the seat beside me??

"I dont think so? I'm going to sit here." He insisted.

I gritted my teeth. I can clearly smell his damn scent. It was even stronger than before! Ugh, I'm losing my mind. How will I be able to continue what I'm reviewing?