twenty nine

I went to school early and anxiously waited for Junkyu.

When he entered the room, I immediately sat beside him.

"How's your grandma? Is she okay?" I asked.

"She's fine." Junkyu replied.

"What happened? Why did she faint?"

He looked at me for a moment. "You're concerned, aren't you?"

"Of course, I am concerned! Who wouldn't?"

"Don't worry." He said. "I think she fainted because of the heat. Anyways, she's alive and well."

I sighed of relief because of what he said. I was afraid that something would happen to her.

"But you know what, she became weird when she woke up." Junkyu said. "My grandma just told me to have you as my girlfriend."

"What?!" I nearly choked. "Are you kidding?"

"No, I'm not. And it's the first time that she suggested someone."

"What nonsense is that?" I said as I laughed a bit. "And besides, we promised to be friends, right?"

"Yeah," He muttered.

🐨

Yuna and I went to the cafeteria and bought biscuits.

"Does Junkyu's grandma have an illness?" I started.

"How am I supposed to know that?" She said. "Have you met her?"

"Yep, I went to her garden yesterday."

"Really? You and Junkyu... does the two of you perharps have a special relationship?" She asked.

"What are you saying? Why would we have a special relationship? We're just friends!"

"Why are you so defensive? I just want you to answer yes or no." She laughed. "What if he courted you? Would you give him a chance?"

"That will not happen." I replied.

"Miyu, It's just a what if."

I thought for a moment. Junkyu and I doesn't suit well with each other. We don't share a common preference although I think he likes scents, too. I just see him as an annoying human being. After all, I don't see him as a man. I can't really imagine it. "I don't know."