nineteen

Why do I have this awkward feeling whenever I'm with Junkyu? It's not like I like him. I still see him as an annoying human being.

Meanwhile, I went outside to throw something in the trash can and I saw Junkyu talking to a pretty girl--which I think belongs to the other section.

"Who was that?" I asked curiously when Junkyu finally sat.

"Why do you ask? Are you interested im me?" He smirked. Woah, what was that?

"I'm just asking!" I raised my voice. Does he really think I'm interested in him? No way!

"Chill!" He said as he pinched my cheeks. "She's my girlfriend."

"What? You got a new girlfriend again?" I said in disbelief.

"What's wrong with that?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Tsk," I can't believe him! Can't he see that it's wrong? It hasn't been a month passed when he and Yuna broke up. How did he able to move on right away?

"Are you jealous?"

I fake laughed. "Me? Jealous?"

"You never had a boyfriend, am I correct?" He scoffed.

Oh shit, how did he know?

"What's wrong with that?" I said. I realized that I said the same thing as he did.

"I didn't say that there's something wrong with it."

Okay, whatever.

🐨

"Hyunsuk!" I yelled and went towards him.

"You're here!" He said.

We're in the park again.

"Where's Noa?" I asked.

"He's in the library." He replied.

"Wow, is he being studious now?"

"No, he's sleeping there."

I facepalmed. That guy is so chill.

"I'm just curious. There's a girl who's always with Junkyu these past few days, is she his new girlfriend?"

"Yeah," Hyunsuk admitted. "At first, I would get surprised whenever he tells me but now, I'm used to it."

"I still remember when you said that he's not the type who breaks up. But he told me that he's the one who broke up with Yuna." I said.

"Don't believe him! I swear, I've known him since we were young. He's just telling that because he doesn't want to tell the truth. He doesn't want anyone to pity him."

Ohh, so he's just faking it.

"You're curious about him now, huh? I will not be surprised if you become his girlfriend sooner." He added.

"What are you saying? That will not happen!"

Hyunsuk is so numb, saying things like that. He's the one that I like. I just don't know if I still have feelings for him.

"I hope so. Don't get involved with him."