thirty three

Didn't realize it at first, but at some point I started to like Junkyu. I don't even know when and why. For me, he's annoying, a flirt and he's not funny at all. But, there isn't necessarily a reason when you like someone. You just feel it when you least expect it.

So yeah, I need a sign! I mean, he might possibly like me.

Speaking of Junkyu, he turned towards me and asked, "What did you and Noa talk about yesterday?"

"Why are you asking?" I retorted.

"Did you just avoid my question?"

"Uhh, yes," I said. "But, why are you acting like my boyfriend?"

Oh shit, what the hell did I just say?

With that, I bit my lip. It was so embarrassing!

"Am I?" He said, smiling cheekily.

Thank goodness, our teacher already arrived. Phew, I'm safe!

🐨

Recess time, I decided to avoid Junkyu. I'm doing this because of what happened earlier. And also, I don't want my feelings to become deeper.

I went to the cafeteria and ordered food as fast as I can. I also picked the farthest table where it is not crowded.

A bit later, I was almost finished with my food but someone approached me.

"Why are you here in the corner?" Hyunsuk asked.

I didn't answer yet and swallowed my food instead. "I just feel like sitting here."

"Why don't you join us?" He offered.

"No," I firmly said. "I mean, umm, I'd like to but I'm already done. Bye!"

I immediately dashed to our classroom. That was close!

But then, I found a handkerchief that on the ground. I know for sure that Junkyu owns it because of the scent.

*sniff sniff*

Ahhh, why does it smell so pleasant?

"Is that my... handkerchief?"

My eyes widened as I saw him standing in front of me. Argh, this is the most embarrassing!

I hid the handkerchief behind my back before saying anything. "It's not yours."

"Hey! I brought a red handkerchief."

"Are you the only one who have a red handkerchief?" I raised my brow.

I swear, if he likes me(even just a little bit)... he'd let this go and just give me the handkerchief.

"I didn't see you bring one. That's mine!" He defended.

"I told you, this is not yours!"

And it continued like that. Tsk, he was being petty about a freaking handkerchief.

Why do I even like him? ><

---

a/n: OMG I'M SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAIT I WAS LOST IN MY THOUGHTS AND FOCUSED MORE ON MY OTHER STORY JDJDJD BUT BY THE WAY, THEY ALREADY RELEASED TREASURE 13'S PROFILE IMAGES THEY'LL GONNA DEBUT SOON YAYYY