seven

"Where will you eat this lunch?" Yuna asked.

"In the cafeteria." I answered. It'll be a waste of time if I eat at a fastfood house outside the school.

"Let's eat together!" She offered.

"Sure!"

🐨

We fell in line and waited for our turn.

"Vongole pasta, one dish." The boy in front us ordered.

Oh wow, there is a food here like such?

"Sorry, we have no stock as of today."

"Okay. Carbonara, one dish."

When it's already our turn, I ordered a meal and she ordered carbonara. Is she on a diet?

We went to a nearby table and sat.

"You seem kind and happy to be with." She said. I don't know what to react when someone compliments me so I just continued listening to what she's saying. "I want to be your friend!"

"I want to be your friend, too!" I said. It's true, though. And she has this aura that makes you be interested to her, even if you're a girl.

She started telling things about her until it reached the point that she also talked about personal happenings in her life. How she had felt after her parents divorced, how she dealt with it and how she got her first boyfriend because of it. According to her, they broke up after 6 months. An hour has passed and I felt like I knew every single thing about her. I didn't expect her to be this talkative.

Ten minutes left until the class will start again.

"So, tell me about yourself." She said.

"Well, I just transferred here and I'm staying with my aunt. I'm shy to people I'm not close with but I'm quite noisy if you get to know me." I stated. "I loved scents... before."

I don't feel like telling her now about me having anosmia. Maybe I can tell her soon.

"That's all?" She raised her eyebrows. Of course she'd wonder why it only took me 13 seconds to tell about myself when she took an hour.

"Yeah," I uttered. "My life's quite boring."

"By the way, you said you loved scents before. What do you mean by that? You hate them now?" She asked.

"Not exactly." I said. "There's something happened. That's why, I don't love scents as much as before."

"Oh my, what did exactly happened?"

Just before I could answer, the bell rang.

"It's a long story. Let's just go now to our classroom." I said.