(1) Moving Day

Today's the Day I am finally moving to London, (Kingston upon Thames) to start university.I am attending a university it's based in Wimbledon, however, I have an auntie who lives in Kingston she's letting me stay with her so I don't have to pay for my uni accommodation I'm originally from Cheshire and the cost of living down south is expensive so I'm aiming to save as much money as I can.

I'm moving in with my Aunt Masie but I call her May for short, she's an Air Hostess (so she travels a lot) she married this great guy called Tony awhile ago,they have a really nice house but they're constantly going away. He's some big agent for some big shot Hollywood actors so I get the house to myself quite often. They let me house sit a lot they have a little dog Parker, they needs me to look after he's only 5 months old and they don't want to put him in a kennel so I spend most of my summers here,  I'm pretty familiar with the area and love being in the big city so I'm always happy to do it.

 They let me house sit a lot they have a little dog Parker, they needs me to look after he's only 5 months old and they don't want to put him in a kennel so  I spend most of my summers here,  I'm pretty familiar with the area and love being in the...

This is there house it's crazy I know, my aunt always wanted a big house with kids but unfortunately she's unable due to an her and Tonys busy schedules they don't have the time for a family right now but she's always said I'm like the daughter she wish she had . Truthfully I've always felt closer to her she's always been the fun aunt that always understood everything I went through my mother is the greatest woman alive but there's always things that I never felt I couldnt connect with her on like my aunt may, so when she offered for me to stay with her whilst I attend university I jumped at the opportunity. I couldn't be happier for what the future brings me ...

(This is Parker isn't he the cutest)

A/N the first couple of chapters might be a bit rocky I just want them to be about you get to know you first but Harry and the Holland crew are on there way so hang in guys ♥️