Author's Message

Good day, darlings!

I know it has been a while since I make a post regarding #FillMeIn. Heck! I even forgot to share that Chapter Thirty Nine... FOR SEVEN MONTHS! And I'm sorry for that. It was an honest mistake on my part.

I just want to say how thankful I am for the love and support that Ethan and Cassandra received; the same love and support that Trojan and Eila got as they are the first couple for this series. Thank you for the tons of patience with my updates. I know that I am not the most proactive writer in Wattpad. But nonetheless, I'm still thankful that you didn't give up on me. My life outside Wattpad and work stuff can be ovewhelming sometimes. So, I'm still asking for your patience with the updates on my stories (not just the Mondragon series).

Anyway, back to the purpose of this message. Aside from sending my gratitude to you, I'm also here to announce that JACOB. IS. NOT. YET. DONE. WITH. THE. MONDRAGONS. It's kind of spoilery but I would like you to remember this bastard and be fully aware of his existence. He will play a vital role on the lives of the Mondragon. If you're thinking that he's still after Cassandra... no. He's not. If you have read on Chapter 39, his anguish is more towards on one particular person (comment down below for your reaction on this part and let's have a healthy discussion of your possible thoughts). So, be wary of him.

With that being said, I'm here to announce also that... MAD ATTRACTION WILL HAVE A BOOK 2! Yes. You read it right. Actually, it has been an old news. Most of you, esp. those whom I'm friends with on my Facebook, knows that there has been news about the second book of Trojan and Eila's story. I even made a sort of teaser on that. Mad Attraction Book 2--which will be entitled as MAD AFFAIR--will have darker theme than the first book. Will post the plot of the second book soon. I'm planning to release that after I'm finished with BREAKING THE RULES. So, watch out for that!

Kindly support all my stories and do not forgot to share your thoughts on the comment box of every story and update I made. I love reading your reactions and it also give me motivation to make more stories that you will enjoy on my account.That's all and have a wonderful Wattpad-ing!

P.S. Ethan and Cassandra's baby, same with Trojan and Eila, will be introduced on the other series of Mondragon. That's why I have strict rules on how you should series this series because it's continous; from one Mondragon to another. And, yes. Dr. Reigan will have his own story someday, along side with the rest of other Mondragon.