ComaWhite (Marilyn Manson)

_________________________________________I looked into the mirror to see the white vans still follwing, I hit the gas pedal harder making the worn out car go faster as the hot wind blow into my face from the shattered windows

I looked into the mirror to see the white vans still follwing, I hit the gas pedal harder making the worn out car go faster as the hot wind blow into my face from the shattered windows. I duck down when a ray fly pass my head, I lead them further out into the wastland, leading them away from Jet,Ghoul, and kobar as I hope they don't find them, I lead on not stopping or slowing down. Suddenly pain shot through me like hot lava but I keep driving.

I grab my ray gun and started shooting out the back window randomly at the white vans. I yelped when I got shot in the shoulder, making me drop the ray gun in the back. I turned back when I see a danger sign meaning I'm at the end of zone seven were no one goes pass, I glance back to see the white vans stopping but I keep going until I decided to turn back when I can't see them anymore but my world turned black when I hear the tires screech against the desert floor.

I open my eyes to find myself on the roof of the Trans Am that has been flip on it's back. I tryed to move but my body just screams in pain and I screamed when I seen a lager piece of glass stuck in my right leg. I fall back down on the roof and lay one of my hands ontop of my stomach but I quickly shot back up on my elbows when I feel thick liquid run through my fingers making my whole hand turn red. I cryed out as more pain shot through me, I slowly lay back down knowing there is no one out this far. It's like a silent rule everyone know about ' Don't go pass zone seven' plus why should we there nothing out here.

I watch the sunset through the broken side window, I can feel my eyes getting havey so I accept my fate and close my eyes letting my mind wander off to the days before the fires started.

'
"Mik!!"
I yelled out as I laugh my heart out. I chase after my litte brother who dumped water on me as I was playing with my cars in the front yeard. Mommy and Daddy are sitting on the porch watching me chase after him as we laugh. Suddenly Mikey slipped and fell making him cry out with tears in his eyes, I run up to him and pick him up.

"It's ok big bubby is here."

I whispered to him try to stop his crying, I walk over to Mommy and hand him over to her so she can clam him down. I hate seeing my little brother cry so I try helping Mommy clam him down by pulling funny faces until he started laughing. '

The memory fades away as another one takes it place.

'
My toes wiggled around the hot sand as I built my sand castle but the water come rush taking it with it when it pulls back into the ocean. I got mad as I stood up with my arm crossed over my chest with my blue swim trunks covered in sand. I start to yell at the ocean causing my mother to come over.

"Sweetie what are you yelling at?"

I uncross my arm as I pout.

"De ocean kep taking my casy, mommy"

My mother chuckled at me.

"Well,sweetie your to close to the water so how about you and me make the biggest sand castle."

My mother said as she smiled at me I smiled back. '

The darkness returned again before more memory's start to play.

______________________________________