Panic Room (AuRa)

_________________________________________

A glass of blood is sit down in front of me by Bob making me sigh as Ronnie got on stage and started to sing well rap.

"Cause everybody's on drugs

Kill yourself is what they said to me
I'm already dead just differently
They say God is real, I disagree
Cause if that were true, then we'd be all free, all be free
Yah, yah "

His voice echo through the bar as I down the glass, you can get blood like this or from the body I tend to switch here and there.

"Billie I just want to drink and lay around for a day or two that's all."

Billie huffed.

"Yeah just a day or two but it'll be a year or so."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Running from something that's killing me
Dealing such an uncomfortable feeling
Beginning to feel the hostility
From my ability
Of slowly becoming the villain
I just wanna thank all my fans especially
Without you is the death of me
I don't consider myself a celebrity
But I'll be doing this shit till I'm 70
This is my destiny
This is the best of me
It's an incredible feeling to grow
Letting it go
I'm letting you know
We are killing ourselves on the low. "

"Maybe his your soulmate."

I immediately look at him with dumb found face.

"Yeah right."

Bob refilled my glass of blood and Billie too.

"It's not impossible Dominic but it's rare. If he wasn't your soulmate then why him leaving you is affecting you like this."

"Everybody wants some
Everybody gets none from me"

I sighed as I close my eyes and all I see is him, sleeping on my bed. Maybe Billie is right, we meet a week or so ago and we bond like we know each other for years. A bond I've never expected to have with anyone making me even more sad then I was before. I quickly down the glass and grabbed the three bottles.

"Cause everybody's on drugs
It's hard to believe
The American dream
Is a killing machine
We're all falling in love
With a new disease
And if it's killing you
The it's murdering me
It's all getting so unbelievable
We're having so much fun
Staring down a loaded gun
And don't see that's it's killing you
'Cause everybody's on drugs "

I stood up with the bottles in my arms as I sighed.

"Maybe you're right."

I didn't wait for him to respond to me as I walk up the stairs and out in open air. I ran back home throw the bottles on my bed along with my flannel to the floor. I flop onto my bed before opening a bottle taking a mouthful without hesitation, emotions flow through me without stopping. Why did Billie have to make me realize it's just making it worse way worse.

I forgot I had the music player on the whole time I was gone, I didn't do anything but listen until I got the perfect idea. I quickly moved the music player into the bathroom along with the bottles of whiskey before closing the door. I turn the music player all the up when I sit it in the bathroom sink once I plug it back up, I let the cd that Party put in there play.

"I get my kicks and I want to start a rage
I want to dance like I'm on a video
I got a fever for violent behavior
I'm sweating bullets like a moden Romeo"

I fill the bathtub with cold water but it's not cold enough I sighed before I got all the ice I have in my small secret freezer that's in the kitchen and put it all into the bath.

"Bang Bang! Give me fame
Shoot me up to entertain
I am a semiautomatic lonely boy
You're dead! I'm well fed
Give me death or give me head
Daddy's little psycho and mommy's little soldier"

I placed the bottles of whiskey on the tubes edge as I let the ice settled down before I slip in. The cold of the water and ice wash over like a comfortable blanket, I let my whole body go under water. I close my eyes as my ears can still hear the music but faint through the water. Slowly darkness starts to take over my mind, this is the only way a vampire can sleep well more of a coma. Only people from the outside can wake the person up. 

_________________________________________
Music: Falling In Reverse-Drugs, Green Day-Bang Bang