Morning Light (Palaye Royal)

_________________________________________

One day later I sit against the wall as I sit on my bed with an old bottle of whiskey I got from the bar long ago. Whiskey can't do anything to a vampire but I like drinking it in stressful or sad times. I've moved the music player into my bed room and listen to it as I drink the whiskey. 

"I never said I'd lie and wait forever
If I died, we'd be together now
I can't aways just forget her
But she can try"

When I left the car at the gas station I felt a hole makes it way to my heart, I know he might not feel the same way and I just couldn't help but hope a little. He might never come back but that's okay.

"At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are never coming home, never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are never ever...
Ever..."

I gup down that the last of the Whiskey and sighed. I stood up and pulled on flannel over my white tank top before walking out of the base leaving the music on as I walk to the bar with the song playing in my head. 

"Get the feeling that you're never
All alone and I remember now
At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies
She dies"

I take my time to get there as my mind is at two places at once.

"At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are never coming home, never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home, never coming home
Could I? should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghost that are never gonna catch me"

'His red hair shines as brightly in the dark as it dose in the light, his long eyelashes lightly touch his cheeks as he sleeps. I watch his face as I feel his chest move up and down from laying almost completely top of him, his warm skin touching mine as he have his arm around my waist. The loving warmth he gives to my cold body, I don't understand how he doesn't notice it or say anything about it. We lay like this almost every night but he doesn't say anything so I keep on doing it.

"If I fall
If I fall down"

I walk through the gas station door and spoke the password to the person behind the counter before I walk down the stairs,I immediately walk to the bar.

"All the old world whiskey you have."

Bob the bar tender just shook his head but want into the back, suddenly a hand is placed onto my shoulder.

"He want back to his friends."

Billie take the seat next to me and I just nod.

"You know that whiskey won't do anything."

I sighed as I glanced at him.

"I know"

Bob come back with three bottle and sit them on the counter with a shot glass.

"Thanks"

I mumbled to him as I grab a bottle and the glass. I immediately gulp down the first two shots before Billie spoke up again.

"Drinking won't help anything, Dominic and it won't bring him back. So don't act like his dead because he ain't and for haven please if your going act like this go the whole time he's gone find him."

Billie sighed before he take a gulp from his drink, he wave his hand to bob.

"You know what his needs."

Bob nod.
_________________________________________
Music: My Chemical Romance-The Ghost Of You