The Death Of Me (Asking Alexandria)

_________________________________________

"Now days, they've even better
I sleep even deader
I wake up when everyone's gone
Just give us a touch, and let me down slow
Just let me know
If this is some kind of life
Or something else
Die just a little
We try just a little
Let's meet in the middle
And wait
Or maybe you won't
I'm boring you don't
You're sad and magical
He says you're beautiful
I think you're beautiful too"

The voice sounds faint but it echo through me like it's right inside my chest. I feel so distant so faint and I can feel myself slip away like my whole lower half is under water. I can feel the water rising slowly, I tried to get out but I can't I just feel myself slip farther so I just hang onto what I can.

"Get up, get out, be social
We can't preten we won't go
Come down, give up 'cause it's alright
Yeah
You rise in your heart when you're breathing
'Cause you always look mad when you're dreaming
Come down, give up 'cause it's alright
Yeah"

Is it really alright to let go? To end the pain that I have since the beginning of my immortal life? To let go of the painful memories and the good? How long have I been alive now?

"Now life's on a litte loose notch
It's been a bit of a stretch
So I think I might go
Just breath in and blow
It's awful, you know
Just hang around
She makes a bigger sound
Some lipstick lines on the shade
Take a little mistake
All the capsules you take
When we dream we all shake
I think he's in love
With what you're thinking of
It's livable
Grey hair is visible
I'm kind of miserable, too"

What would they think if I give up now? Would Billie be mad at me? Dose he truly understand the pain I'm in by living? My life was liveable when I was human a boring one but what could I have done. For years I tried to get by with my immortal life, try to put up with it. I barely feed but when I do it's not a lot, I isolated myself as much as I could from the people and the world.

Everything changed when I saved Party, he changed the way I view things. Now everything is brighter but not as bright as his red hair. Slowly anger rise around me, WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF!? Yes he left but he had too he have friends out there that were waiting for him. So many emotions ran through me and some many thoughts filled my mind to the point that I don't notice the water is moving under my arms.

Suddenly something warm flows down my throat making my mind and emotions stop completely, only to focus on the warm liquid. I let my mouth be filled before I swelled, I can taste metal on my tongue. After a minute or so it stops as my mind become clear. The water stop moving and I can feel the rest of my body again, I can also feel my strength come back to me were I pulled myself out of the water.

"I'm sorry that I left but I needed to get to my baby brother and friends. I'm also sorry for not visiting but I wished I did because it's not only affecting you from being apart it's affecting me too. I can't sleep or eat, I think I lose two pounds. My brother and friends were also noticing it too, also Billie won't tell me why it's affecting us like this I guess he wants you tell me."

My eye lids feel so heavy but I force them to open.

_________________________________________
Music: Gerard way -Don't try