One More Night (New Kids On The Block)

_________________________________________

The sun slowly rising shining it's bright light over the wastland with a small breeze along with it. Once again I found myself unable to sleep and keep coming to the roof top looking at the stars and sun rise.

"Since you got back you haven't been sleeping well, I've noticed."

I sighed as I glanced at Kodar.

"We noticed the bags under your eyes Party. It's been a month you can't live like this."

I keep staring over the wastland not wanting to talk about it.

"And your not eating, we're worried about you and if you need to, go back to him."

Kodar put his hand on my shoulder as I look down at the cd Yungblud give me.

"I know but what's bothering me the most is that the Draculoids got a little to close, their planning something Kodar. I think they know we're here but waiting for the perfect time to strike. I think it's best to leave for a little bit."

I try to change the subject to another matter that needed to be address. He sighed knowing what I'm doing but let it go.

"Even if we need to leave were would we go?"

This time I look at him.

"I know were we can go but we'll have to make a bit stop along the way. We need to throw them off by disappearing for a while Kodar. I know this isn't what you want or the others but I can't let them find us."

He nod before standing.

"I'll get the others."

A little later after everyone eaten i stand from my booth getting everyone attention.

"We need to leave for a while, the Draculoids got too close here and I think they know we're here so we need to throw them off. We need to disappear."

Everyone start complaining about leaving. Kodar yelled scarring everyone because he doesn't ever yell.

"HEY!! He's right, their getting to close for our liking. We needed to leave sooner or later, he knows were we can hide without being found."

Ghoul and Star nod before they went to their rooms to start packing. After an hour later we put our stuff into the truck and hit the road.

●●●

(Billie pov)

I stare a little mindless at the papers that cover my desk even at the end of the world the papers seem to keep stacking. I drop the paper in my hand back on the desk with the rest, Andy come walking in.

"You got some visitors, Billie. They requested you to meet at the surface."

I sighed as I stood.

"And before you go, Dominic hasn't visit at all this month."

I rub my face before I gestured him to follow before we walk to the top. Party's standing against his car as three others stay in the car when we step through the glass door, I smiled.

"Well hello Party. Nice to see you again."

He push off the car glancing at the other three shaking my hand and nod.

"So what bring you back."

I smirked but he sighed.

"Draculoids"

_________________________________________