Dance In The Dark (AuRa)

_________________________________________I walk through the door making the little bell go off, I glance around at the normal looking store, missing the world of green before I walked to the counter with a young woman standing behind it wearing th...

I walk through the door making the little bell go off, I glance around at the normal looking store, missing the world of green before I walked to the counter with a young woman standing behind it wearing the gas station uniform, she smiled at me.

"The blood that run through our vines is no more."

She nod once I spoke and move from behind the counter.

"Follow me."

I nod and follow she through the door to the back. We walk to a locker but before she open it I spoke.

"Uhm can you take me to Billie because Dominic send me to him."

With the smile still on her young face she nod as she open the locker to a set of stairs. She take off her cap letting her hair down and take off the uniform to revel black under ware that show off her slim body with black stockings and black heels. As we walk down the stairs I can hear the music bouncing through the walls and I shamly noticed the young woman nice thicc ass bounce as she walks but I force my eyes away.

The lager room is dark with few lights but my eyes adjusted to the dark, bodies shamly rub against each other. Women wearing nothing but their underwear in all kinds of colors some neon as some of the men did ware clothes but some only ware their underwear of briefs or panties.

We walk through the bodies that are danceing to a dark corner with the same male I've seen at the base sitting on a couch talking to the other male I've seen.

"Mr. Armstrong you have a vister."

He looked at us but once he's eyes landed on me he frowned. He dismiss the women and the man he was talking to.

"Come sit."

I hesitate but sit down on the couch.

"He didn't tell you yet."

I shook my head making him sigh before he wave a male over.

"A glass of water and the usual, please."

The male walked away before he turned to me.

"He's afraid that by know what he is will get you killed like it did to him."

I look at my lap as I spoke.

"That's what he say before I come in here after he disappeared."

He frowned before he spoke again.

"It was my fault that he's what he is today, he know my secret and was killed because of it. We're vampires, Party but somes of the people you see are human but their not slaves. They love it here because we give them what they want and they give us the blood we need to survive."

I stare at my lap once again as the male return with a tray. Billie take the glasses off the tray, handing me the one filled with water as he keeps the other. I'm guessing it has something to do with blood, I take sips of the water.

"He cares for you more then you think I can see it in his eyes."

He spoke after taking a gulp of his glass.

"Don't be afraid of him or what we are and yes there are bad vamps out there but me and Dominic will protect if you let us."

I sighed as I keep staring at my lap.

"But what about my friends my brother."

He gently lay his hand on my shoulder making me look up.

"He'll protect them too if it means protecting you. You two have a special bond without knowing and if it means he has to let you for you to be happy he'll let go even if it hurts him."
_________________________________________