Eleven Minutes ( Yungblud )

_________________________________________

" I'm so fucking sorry, I'm so fucking sorry. I've been playing somebody and it's helping nobody. And her lipstick arithmetic didn't stick. And now I'm sick, throwing fits. And yeah I've seen you in my head every fucking day, since I left. You on the floor with your hands on your head. And I'm down and depressed. All i want is your head on my chest. Touchin' feet, I'm eleven......."

I sing into the cold night air as I hop on one foot to the other as I walk around the empty wastland. My goggles sit on my forehead as I bang my head a little along with my mouth piece maske sits under my chin.

" You're eleven minutes away and I missed you all day. You're eleven minutes away, so why aren't you here?"

I make a three-sixty turn as the moon shins upon me, I'm full of energy as I've just got done with my supply run.

"So call me stupid, call me sad. You're the best I've ever had. You're the worst I've ever had. And that keeps fucking with my head. Call me stupid, call me sad. You're the best I've ever had. You're the worst I've ever had. And that keeps fucking with my head."

I'm fully jumping now as I play with a air guitar.

"Why aren't you here?
You're eleven minutes away and I have missed you all day. You're eleven minutes away, why aren't you here?
Why aren't you here?"

I drop to my knees as I shout the lyrics.

"So call me stupid, call me sad. You're the best I've ever had. You're the worst I've ever had. And that keeps fucking with my head. Call me stupid,call me sad. You're the best I've ever had. You're the worst I've ever had. And the keeps fucking with my head....."

At some point my goggles have fallen off my head but I didn't care as I keep banging my head and doing some cartwheels and backflips. I was stopped short when I smelled something in the air, it was a mix of blood,sand, and something I can't put my finger on.

I walk over to were my goggles where laying and put them back on my forehead as I walked to where the smells is coming from. Soon I can see a shadow of a big object in the distance as the smell gets stronger, the closer I get the more I can tell what it is. The smell is coming from a car that has been filp onto it's back, I walked around to the driver side and got to my knees to find a guy with bright red hair laying on the roof of the fliped car as he's bleeding out. I quickly take off my jacket before I crawled inside.

I crawled to his side and put my jacket over his stomach wound trying to stop the bleeding, his eyes slit open but they close as soon as they opened.  I managed to get my jacket under him to tie it around his stomach and when I did I put my arms under his knees and head. I very carefully crawled out with him in my arms, I didn't wast any times as I take off running to the house/base that was a few miles away.

Half way there the guy opened his eyes again and stared up at me as I run for a few minutes before they shut again. I pushed myself to go faster making me nothing more then a blur to the human eye.

______________________________________
Song: Yungblud- 11 minutes