American Idiot (Green Day)

_________________________________________I woke up to water running I groaned not wanting to be awake right now but I know I won't be able to go back to sleep

I woke up to water running I groaned not wanting to be awake right now but I know I won't be able to go back to sleep. I look into the kitchen to see steam rolling out under the bathroom door and realize that I need to take one too soon. I just lay there with my eyes closed hoping to sleep more but foot steps sounded through the main hallway making me question myself. Did Yungblud invited friends over? Or...Draculoids?!

I wanted to hide but I just stay there covered in blanket and pillows with nothing on but my underwear, fearing what might come throught. Two males step into the room one tall the other one short. Both have black hair and wearing some kind of black clothing but the shorter one have his pointing in every direction with black eyeliner around his eyes as the tall one have it slick back with tattoos covering his body. 

The short one looked around quickly until they meet mine, his eyes widen a little and a smirked played on his lips as he slaps the taller one chest making look him look at the other one.

"No fucking way, Andy look."

He pointed at me causing the other one to look. Once he saw me he chuckled.

"Never knew he had it in him."

He said with a playful smirk.

"Well isn't he a cutie."

Andy glance at him before he rolled his eyes at him.

"I hope he won't mind if I have a piece of him"

The short one was about to take a step forward but Andy stopped him.

"Billie, you know that he's protective of his things."

Billie pouted

"I was just joking but come on learn to have some fun."

Andy just shook his head.

"I'm supposed to be the rebel one here but no you are and you're the older one."

He said sarcastically Billie gasped and put his hand over his chest.

"I'm hurt by your words."

He said sadly before he laugh a little but he quickly went serious as he spoke to me when he bend down a little and snap his fingers like his talking to a dog.

"Where's your master?"

I didn't say anything but point to the bath room door right as it opned. Yungblud stepped out with everything on but his shirt as the steam rolls pass him out the open door but once he looked up he stopped.

"What you guy doing here?"

Billie ignore his question.

"We were wondering why you haven't been to The Toxic Bar untill today. But we know why now."

Hr glanced at me, Yungblud puffed.

"Why do you guys always stick your nose in unwanted business."

"Well, Dominic it's like our job it keep order since the Elders have been killed in the fires along with millions and millions of people. There aren't many of us left Dominic puls we have to make sure the human race doesn't dry out also."

Yungblud just flop into the old wooden chair and groaned at the two males.

"And the real reason why we're here is that you have lessened your vists to The Toxic Bar this month. You know you have to vist two or three times every two weeks, we were worried about your health not as Elders but as friends Dominic. You know it's important to vist, just vist The Toxic Bar more then you have this month even if he's here."

He point at me at the last sentence.

"Also have you know what?"

He point at me again but with his head this time. Yungblud shook his head.

"Wait dose he even know about anything."

"No."

Billie sighed and rub his face with both of his hands.

"What the hell I'm going to do with you."
_______________________________________