Kill The DJ (Green Day)

_________________________________________

" Hush is all I need, hush the misery
Hush belongs to me, like the hush inside a dream
Hell's where I was born! Hell's where I was raised,
This hell is where I'm from and this hell is where I'll stay,
The hush is all I need to hush the misery,
The hush belongs to me,
Like the hush inside a dream,
Just be still and pray,
And let the noise fade away...."

I slow to a stop and close my eyes when his beating heart filled my ears telling me to feed, I open my eyes knowing that their color changed to blood red as my fangs grow out. I quickly got up and out of the old wooden chair, I got a piece of paper and a pencil, I wrote down that I'm going out for supplies and try to find his car so I can fix it. I lay it next to his head before quickly move through the base and out, I ran as fast as I can so I'm only a blur to the human eye.

My feet pound against the desert floor as I run, my long coat I quickly put on before I left flies behind me. The hot sun makes my skin shine like a disco ball but I hide it with my black clothing. I ran to the closest bar I can find and walk in, the place is crowded like usual as the music shakes the whole place.

" 'Cause everybody's on drugs

Kill yourself is what they said to me
I'm already dead just differently
They say God is real, I disagree
'Cause if that were true, then we'd be all free, all be free
Yah,yah. " 

This bar is my favorite because only my kind can find it and get into it. I walk around, pushing pass the bodies that rub against each other, I walk to a table that sit alone in the dark corner of the place so I sit there.

I let my eyes travel around until they landed on people I know but I don't stick around much. Billie Joe Armstrong but the killjoys call him Green Day, Andy Biersack known to the killjoys as Black Veil Brides, Ronnie Radke as Falling In Reverse who was the singer of the bar and was up on stage singing as the other two had girls around their necks as they drink from their vines as they sit in one of the dark corners.

" Running from something that's killing me
Dealing such an uncomfortable feeling
Beginning to feel the hostility
From my ability
Of slowly becoming the villain
I just wanna thank all my fans especially
Without you is the death of me
I don't consider myself a celebrity
But I'll be doing this shit till I'm 70
This is my destiny
This is the best of me
It's an incredible feeling to grow
Letting it go
I'm letting you know
We are killing ourselves on the low. "

The girls are owned by the owner of the bar so us Vampires can survive this wastland of a world.The owner has alot of boys and girls to feed from he take from the wastland when their done with this now wastland cruel world. We Vampires respect them as their our only hope to survive, they give us their blood we give them food, shelter, clothes they want, and protection.

" Everybody wants some
Everybody get none from me ."

The girl I usually see comes up to me waring nothing but her underwear and sits on my right knee before she wrapped her arms around my neck, I wrapped my arms around her waist before I sink my teeth into the flesh of her neck.

______________________________________
Song: Hellyeah-Hush, Falling In Reverse-Drugs