Part 2

Jimin woke up with pain going through his entire body. He sighed softly, remembering what had happened before. "Hyung?'' Jin raced into the room the second he heard the sound,  Namjoon following right behind him. "Oh, Jimin..." Jimin forced a smile to come onto his face as he saw Jin's heartbroken face, not wanting Jin to cry over him again. Jin sighed as he moved closer to Jimin, engulfing the younger male in a soft hug. Jimin melted into the hug, missing the warmth of another person. 

"Jimin, I don't know how you do it... You deserve better." Jimin smiled sadly at the comment, sighing slowly, "It's okay Hyung, thank you for coming for me.''

"Joonie, you stay here. I'll be right back, Jimine.'' Namjoon nodded and sat down on the side of the bed.

"Jimin, why do you stay at that house?''

He sighed yet again, "Hyung, you don't understand..."

"My mother..."

He ruffled Jimin's hair and smiled sadly. "I get it, Jimin. You just... Don't deserve it.''

Jimin sighed, a smile appearing on his face soon after, eyes closing to slow down the pain he was still dealing with. 

"It's okay, Hyung. Everything happens for a reason, right? Everything that's happening to me is karma for killing my mother. That's what my father tells me, and he wouldn't lie to me, right?''

Namjoon swallowed the lump that was forming in his throat, before excusing himself to find Jin in the kitchen.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello, Petals! So the second chapter! For those who are reading it, don't forget to leave comments on what you think about it!

-Jaylen 🖤

- Edited: January 29th, 2022-