Part 26

///k so i wrote so much and then my dumbass deleted everything, imma go yeet myself off my window now bye and also my computer broke so im using my parents so if theres any typos or mistakes, pls ignore smh their computer doesnt have the letter n so i neep to copy and paste it and its so fucking annoying but im living ig lol the song abve is prob my favorite song by Holland and Im not afraid too, all the songs are great tho, hes so good shsjsj ahhh okay sorry this shit sucks im so tired enjoy ig idek if you can enjoy it but eh love yallll~  ///

The three of them sat on the big couch, Aera and Eden still in the kitchen, not even aware of Yoongis appearance. Junhyuk happily played with Yoongi, time by time coming to Jimin so Jimin wouldn't get jealous of him and Yoongi. The two of them were sitting close together, mainly because Junhyuk pushed the two together, yelling how much easier it would be for him to be close to both of them if they sat close together. So, here they were, sitting thigh to thigh with Junhyuk jumping from one lap to another.  

Yoongi smiled as Jimin held Junhyuk down, the boy standing on Jimins thighs and trying to braid Jimins hair. "Jiminie Hyung!" HE whined as the braid came loose again. He didn't actually know how to braid, he just took two pieces of hair and twirled them together, thinking that was the right way to braid hair. 

"I-Its not staying together!" He mumbled, a small pout on his face. Jimin smiled, shaking his head. "That's not how you do it Hyukie," He mumbled, smiling at the boy. "But that how it looks on mommy..." he complained, letting go of the twirled hair and frowning as it untangled again. Yoongi smiled at the interaction, ruffling Jimins hair. 

"Let me show you how to do it Junhyuk," Yoongi said, finally adding something into the conversation after just staying silent the whole time. "no! I can do it, he's my best friend, not yours!" The small boy yelled, his small hands trying to cover Jimins orange hair . Yoongi laughed, backing away in surrender as Junhyuk pouted. 

"You're too much like Eden," Yoongi mumbled under his breath as he laughed. "Hey, don't be mean, sharing is caring, right? You don't want to be like that mean boy in your class right?" Jimin asked, remembering their conversation before. Junhyuk thought for a second and pouted, nodding. 

He let go of Jimins hair and sighed, looking up at Yoongi. "Sorry Uncle Yoongi, you can show me now..." He mumbled in an apologetic manner, smiling up at Yoongi as he hoped he could show him. "Hmm, I don't know, I feel like i don't want to anymore because you were so mean to me," Yoongi teased, secretly smiling as he saw the boys lips forming into a pout. 

He clamped his hands together, his pout more evident as he jutted his lip out, "Please Uncle Yoongi! We can share Jimin!" Jimin scoffed, his hands over his heart jokingly as he looked at their interaction. "So I'm an object to be shared now, huh?" Jimin asked facetiously, a smile tugging at his lips as he saw the color drain from Junhyuks face. "n-no! O-Of course not Hyungie! I-" He mumbled, his words fumbling out and looking like he was about to cry. 

The duo looked at each other and laughed as Junhyuk pouted, realizing what happened. "Y-You two are meanies! I'm telling mommy!"  Both men soon stopped laughing, reassuring Junhyuk that it was just a joke and that they both loved him equally. 

The two women soon walked into the living room, cooing as they saw Jimin braiding Junhyuks hair. Junhyuk argued with the males for a few minutes before jimin suggested that he should braid Junhyuks hair.

The boy eagerly nodded and turned around, letting the orange haired male put two small space buns on his head and then braiding them slowly. He finished quite fast considering he couldn't really braid much of the boys short hair.