Part 32

//////SO SO SO SOOOO excited for in live!!! It's gonna be amazing!! I redid my whole yellow wood album cause I refuse to see w***ins face I also put stickers over my poster cause don't wanna see that either lolll personally I like it way better now lmao. Enjoyyyy I'm sorry it was late and it's pretty bad too so sorry :(( ///////

Jimin felt like he was on cloud 9 whenever he was with Yoongi. But the fact he felt like that scared him a lot.

Being happy scared him, he was scared that one day, he'd wake up to his father yelling his name, telling him that there's someone wanting to fuck him for money, and then all of a sudden, his cloud would disappear, bringing him right back to where he was before.

The thought itself made Jimin want to sob his eyes out, with Yoongi being the only one that could calm him down, without even knowing what was going through Jimin's head.

The last four months had been amazing, from the moment Yoongi asked him out, to right now.

Jimin still got a bit shy whenever he hugged or kissed Yoongi, but it felt like heaven every time. Eden and Aera were both beyond excited, interrogating Jimin the money he stepped into the house, teasing him because they'd actually seen the two kiss.

"Oppa?"

Areum asked, putting her drawing down and sitting next to Jimin on the couch.

Junhyuk and Areum convinced Jimin to have a sleepover with them, so that's what he was doing, watching some cartoon on the tv as Junhyuk and Areum raced to draw the best picture for Jimin.

"Are you and daddy married now?"

Junhyuk gasped, his crayon dropping onto the floor. "No way Jiminie Hyungie is my boyfriend and then later, I'll marry him!"

"No! Oppas dating Daddy!"

"Junhyuk, don't you think Yoo Jun would be a bit sad if you married me and not him?" Junhyuk frowned, thinking for a second before sighing, nodding softly.

"W-Well yeah, b-but-"

"Exactly, what if Yoo Jun found out, hm?"

Junhyuk sighed again, pouting before turning back to his drawing. "I guess we can break up then,"

"Good,"

All three turned to the door frame as they heard a familiar voice, both Areum and Junhyuk running towards it. "Wouldn't want you stealing my boyfriend Junhyuk, I would l obviously have no chance,"

"Daddy!" Areum yelled, jumping up onto Yoongi who catches her easily. Junhyuk joined them, smiling as he hugged the older males leg.

Yoongi slowly moved to the couch, struggling slightly as Junhyuk kept a firm grip on his leg. He dropped Areum onto the couch, who hurried back to finish her drawing, with Junhyuk running behind her.

"Hi Jimin," Yoongi whispered, kissing the younger's cheek as he plopped down next to him on the couch. Jimin felt his cheeks heating up as he looked up at the older, letting out a tiny 'hi'.

"How was your day Hyung?"

Yoongi was called to the school sometimes on the weekends, and Jimin would always take care of both Junhyuk and Areum with no complaints.

"Tiring, I'm glad I could come home faster than before though," he mumbled, tucking his head into Jimin's neck, sleep almost immediately consuming him.

"H-Hyung," Jimin whispered, "you should go freshen up, or maybe sleep if you're tired," Jimin suggested, leaning his head against Yoongi for a split second before pulling away.