Part 37

Yoongi. Mullet.

»»——⍟——««

Jimin sighed in content, drawing small shapes on Yoongi's hand, a smile appearing on his face as Areum nuzzled against his chest. He felt complete with the two, like he was part of a real family. It was weird, considering him and Yoongi had only been dating for 7 months now, but he was falling in love, and he hated it. What if Yoongi didn't feel the same way? What if Yoongi was only with him because he feels bad? Does Yoongi even like him anymore? Was it too early to be falling in love?

He wanted to tell the older beforehand, but always got too scared, a whole month passing with him still not gaining enough courage to say those three words to the older male.

Jimin sighed again, leaning into Yoongi's warmth, his scent invading Jimin's nostrils as he showered using the same body wash. Areum wriggled around in her sleep, her nose scrunching in distaste. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, staring up at Jimin's eyes. "P-Papa?" Jimin smiled at her, raking his hands through her hair before replying with a soft, "Yes baby?"

"Is daddy sleeping?" She asked, her voice a soft whisper as he glanced at her father. "Yeah, daddy's sleeping, why did you wake up bub?" She scrunched her nose again, as if trying to remember the reason she did wake up.

"I had a weird dream, I don't remember it much, but you and daddy were in it, Papa!" She exclaimed enthusiastically, going too above a soft whisper. Yoongi shuffled around, before tucking his face into Jimin's neck and falling asleep again.

"You can tell Daddy and I all about it tomorrow, but let's sleep for now, okay? We don't want your father to wake up, it's very late right now," Areum nodded before sitting up, "Where are you going, baby?"

"I'll go sleep in my room Papa, I think YamYam misses me," Jimin smiled before trying to get up, only to be stopped by Areum. "It's okay Papa, I'm a big girl! I can walk by myself. If you get up, Daddy will wake up too," She said, smiling up at Jimin as she hopped off the bed.

"Okay baby, be careful okay? You can play with YamYam tomorrow, go to sleep, okay?" Areum nodded before scurrying off, a breath of relief escaping Jimin's mouth as he heard her door open and close, indicating that she was in the safety of her room. He looked down at the hand near his waist, slowly tracing the rings on his fingers. He took Yoongi's hand into his own, slowly playing with the fingers as questions and insecurities circled around in his head.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Jimin jumped as he heard the olders raspy voice near his ear, causing him to let go of the olders hand. "H-Hyung... W-Why are you up?" The older let out a deep chuckle, placing a small kiss on the top of Jimin's ear. "I should be asking you the same thing, Jimin. It's 4 in the morning, what's keeping you up, baby?"

Jimin bit at the inside of his lip, swallowing the lump that formed in his throat and squeaking out, "Why do you like me?" Yoongi stayed quiet for a second, waiting for Jimin to continue.

"Th-There's nothing to like... I have s-so much baggage with me, I wonder h-how and w-why you're even with me... I'm not g-good looking, I have all these s-stretch marks on my knees and thighs and just I-I sometimes wonder ''is he just with me because he feels bad'' b-because this is my first relationship a-and I don't know h-how to act, and it s-scares me Hyung... Th-The teachers that know about us always give me weird looks, Hyung, I-I can hear them talk about me, a-always saying things like why would you choose me out of e-everyone. D-Do i not deserve to be happy?"

Jimin could hear Yoongi sigh from the back, his fears and insecurities multiplying. He got up, legs crossed as he looked down at Yoongi. Yoongi followed the younger, taking Jimins hands into his, his thumb grazing over the smaller boy's knuckles in an attempt to calm him down. Jimins breath hitched, a soft sigh coming out of his mouth.