▫ Excelium

This is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and locations portrayed and the names herein are fictitious, and any similarity to or identification with the location, name, character or history of any person, product or entity is entirely coincidental and unintentional.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted without the author's permission. Plagiarism is a crime.

Beware of grammatical errors and typos.

***

I am Zai, and I'm from Earth where true magical things does not exist. If you saw someone controlling the element of fire what would you do?

You'll think that it has a trick behind it, won't you? Because every human being refuse to accept the fact that something like that actually exist.

If they do accept the truth, do you think they'll accept you?

Every abnormality is not welcomed or understood by humans. When they see something different, they fear it. Their mind will automatically ask if it is a benefit or a destruction. When they do not know the answer, they'll eliminate it or avoid it and even dissect it. Because that's what humans do. Discover... then destroy.

I am also from this land. It is my home. But the day has come when I was suddenly brought to a new and different world.

It was full of abnormality. They have things that we, normal humans, do not have. Are there any normal humans who can command nature? Are there any normal humans who can control the elements? Are there any normal humans who can fly? None. But it doesn't mean that normal humans are inferior to them. They have their own weaknesses. They have their own dark sides. They're not lucky just because their world can do many things than ours.

They're unfortunate because in their world... hell is alive. There are many things that you can also picture as hell. Tortures, slavery, inequality, hunger, and many other things that can badly hurt you.

Yes, they're not very much different because people from Earth also experiences those kinds of hell. But they don't experience how hell opens and demons rip your body open for food.

Every being has hunger. Hunger for wealth. Hunger for power. Hunger for everything.

But what the people really felt...?

It's the hunger for their own freedom.

***
Hello po! I hope you'll continue reading this story upto its book two. The book two really had good results at mukhang mas nagugustuhan ng mga readers. Sana basahin niyo po ang story na 'to hanggang sa book two. Thank you!

I hope you find my story entertaining and worth reading. Most of all, I'd like you guys to enjoy her adventures❤

Happy reading!