Kabanata 57

"Look, the Alpha has a new member?"

"Alpha?"

"Hmm? Hindi mo alam? The others call their group Alpha. They are somewhat the main force of the Kings. At least that's what they call them."

"Hmmm... that's kinda cool... and cliché"

"Hey, hey. Isn't she cute?"

"She's gorgeous, man."

Christa waved her hand at the guys and girls who's whispering about her. Namula naman ang pisngi ng mga ito at naging vocal na sa pagpupuri sa kanya.

"Kyaaah!! Captain Zai!"

Ngunit natigilan siya noong makarinig ng maraming tilian. There are many guys and ladies who are screaming Zai's name but the girl is just ignoring them.

"She's so cool!"

"Hyaha! She always has the spotlight!" nakangiting sabi ni Axen habang ang dalawang kamay nito ay nasa likod ng kaniyang ulo. Christa looked at him and asked.

"Why? Why does the other students love her?" kuryosong tanong nito.

"Hmm?" lumingon sa kanya si Axen at kalaunan ay muling ngumiti at tumingin kay Zai na nauunang maglakad sa kanila. "Why, you asked. It's because she's awesome" huling sabi nito bago tumakbo patungo kay Trois at Layn para akbayan ang dalawa.

Christa looked at Zai and she saw the usual cold expression. Even the other members of the Kings Dormitory admire her beauty when she herself was introduced to them but they have this deeper connection to Zai even though she doesn't communicate with them often. What's so amazing about her?

"The Captain said go straight to the training facility after classes." she looked at Kleiv who suddenly appeared beside her. She smiled and nod.

"Thank you for informing me." she kept smiling even though Kleiv stared at her for a longer time. She tilted her head in a cute way and kept the smile on her lips. But the dude just keep on staring at her face without uttering a single word.

"Next time, don't try to piss off the captain. You don't know her yet." biglang salita nito at binilisan ang paglalakad. She was confused by the guy's action but she just shake it off and went to her own class.

"Everyone, please quiet down." pagsasaway ni Sensei Alice sa mga estudyante habang nasa tabi nito si Christa na dala ang kaniyang bag. Ngunit imbis na tumahimik ay nagpatuloy lamang ito.

"We have a newcomer. Guys, let's stay still and listen to her okay?" pilit na pagpapatahimik rito ng guro ngunit tila wala namang naririnig ang mga ito.

"Hey." ngunit lahat ay natahimik noong marinig ang baritonong boses na iyon. They all looked at the blue haired guy who's sitting one chair away from the window.

"Shut up." pagkasabi pa lang nito ay tahimik silang umupo at tumingin sa harapan na para bang natatakot galitin ang lalaki. Christa stared at the guy who managed to shut them all up. The guy has a stoic face and she admits that his level is on par with the guys at the Kings.

Kuminang naman ang mata ni Alice at medyo maluha-luha pang nakatingin sa lalaki. "As expected from you Caliver! Thank you so much! Now Miss Haille, please introduce yourself."

Christa smiled innocently in front and now all eyes are darted to her. The guys' cheeks flushed because of her good looks.

"Hi. My name is Christa Haille from the Kings Dormitory. I'm happy to meet all of you." she smiled once again before bowing her head in an elegant way.