Chapter 22-Emily

Liam is acting strange.

Luke is getting jealous.

Sophia smirks every time she sees Liam talking to me.

Andrew is just plain dumb.

Liam was blushing at his phone then stared at me.

He didn't know I noticed him but I did.

When I kissed him on the cheek, which is just a reflex I seemed to pick up, he got all flustered.

Now I may not be the smarted person with this kind of stuff but I think Liam has a crush on me.

Oh no! This can't happened! No wonder why Luke feels the need to grab my hand when he's around.

How can I be so stupid to not realize it sooner! I mean this changes everything-

Who am I kidding? Liam doesn't like me! Maybe he's hiding something from me. Yeah that's it. He's hiding something from me, or he has a crush on......

Luke! I mean I'm always around Luke and that's when I notice it. That explains it.

My best friend is just gay no big deal. Why did he not feel the need to tell me? I would've understood,

He knows I don't discriminate against anyone especially him. I'll just have to go tell him I'm completely fine with him liking guys.

Even if that guy is my boyfriend. I just hope he doesn't try anything when I'm not around.

After school I decided to head over to Liam's house. I shifted my bag over to my other shoulder.

If your wondering I don't need to pick up James today, my dad has this whole week off so he said I should hang out with my friends and he'll take care of James.

I walked into Liam's house using the key I had made for myself. His mom was home.

"Hi Karen." I greeted her scaring her, "Don't do that. You almost gave me a heart attack. How'd you get in here?"

"Sorry. Sorry again and I made a key." I told her holding up an exact replica of her key.

"As much as this doesn't surprise me why did you do that?"

"Liam has one to house so it's only fair." I simply shrugged I saw her lips curl up into a smile

"You two are so adorable." she cooed "We are just friends Karen." I smiled

"For now. I can't wait until you both get married." she squealed I blushed at that.

"I'm going to go see Liam now." I mumbled and headed towards his room she was humming the tune to Hear Comes the Bride.

"Oh Emily be careful when you go into his room." she called after me "Why?"

I didn't hear what she said so I continued up the stairs. I knocked gently on his door and heard...

barking? I slowly back away. Liam opened the door and he had his shirt off....

wow he has nice abs! I felt something pawing at my legs and looked down before looking back up

"You got a dog?" he nodded his head and smiled down at the dog "Yeah isn't she cute? Her names Carley."

Awww! I picked up the small dog and hugged it close

"Be careful she uh-" I cut him off by yelping

The darn thing bit me!

"Bites." Liam finished his sentence I put the dog on the grounded and watched it closely.