Chapter 30- Liam

"Hey Emily and Sophia, this is Heaven."

Sophia smiled kindly at Heaven and greeted her while Emily clutched her drink in her hand while staring at the ground. Sophia nudged her and she snapped out of whatever daze she was in.

"Hi." Emily turned to me "So this is your...." "Girlfriend." I finished.

"Great. So is this the reason why I had to rush over here?" I nodded my head.

"Let's go inside then." Emily said, her grip on her cup got tighter and soon enough just as she was about to walk to her door it gushed out and got all over her hand. Emily mumbled a few words as she shoved the dripping milkshake into Sophia's hands.

"Is everything okay with your friend? She seems a little.....what's the word.....tense. Do you think she hates me?"

"Nah she's fine. Probably had a bad day."

I walked into the house with Heaven close behind me. Sophia was throwing away trash and I sat down and stared at Heaven she's beautiful just not as beautiful as Emily. Just as I turned on the tv Emily came back, "So how'd you two meet?" she questioned wiping her hands on her jeans

"The mall. Heaven works at that yogurt place and we started talking and now we are dating." I say and look warmly at Heaven Sophia 'awwed'

We stayed for maybe an hour or two just talking and laughing, all of Emily's laughs seemed forced.

"Well you guys should go." Emily abruptly said and stood up "Have a nice day Heather."

I almost laughed but I kept a straight face "Heaven." I corrected before walking out the house with Heaven, once Emily closed the door I looked at Heaven "Good job in there." I told her as I handed her forty dollars. "Yeah no problem Liam but next time don't be so touchy." she grimaced before walking away.

With a a new found spring in my step I headed to Justin's house. After sending him a text to come open the door we went into his room "So how'd it go." he immediately asked I laughed before telling him everything.

"Dude she was so jealous!" Chris exclaimed, he walked into the room halfway through my story.

"I know she even purposely said Heavens name wrong." I wheezed out from all the laughing. "So what are you gonna do now?" Justin asked

"Well I heard from Jonathan, that Andrew said Sophia had said Emily said you make her feel all happy." Chris gossiped, he sounded like such a girl I wanted to laugh but my mind quickly wandered to the fact that he said I make her happy.

What does that mean? I make her happy like as a friend? Or like how she makes me happy. This is confusing.

"You know what guys...I'm just gonna tell her tomorrow." I announced clapping my hands together.

Justin and Chris held a shocked expression "You do know that tomorrow is her birthday. You're going to tell her on her birthday?" Justin asked making me nod head.

"Yup I can't conceal my feelings anymore."

"Conceal don't feel don't let her knooooow! Well tomorrow she'll knoooow!" Chris sung out loud, me and Justin looked at him weirdly

"What? James made me watch Frozen with him. The songs are quite addicting."

"Get out."

----
Walking into the place William rented for Emily's birthday I put Emily's gift in my pocket and started talking to people. Her aunt and uncles were here, some other children and people from our school, my eyes searched for Emily but all I saw was Sophia so I walked over to her