Chapter 20-Sophia

Eh? I'm switching it up a bit.

Anyways this is gonna be like a bonus chapter? Or like just a short one so enjoy :)

****

Ever since March a month after Liam and Emily started hanging out I had a suspicion about Liam having feelings toward Emily, I don't know why maybe it was the way he looked at her. Yesterday he confirmed that theory.

When we all went to Emily's house yesterday because she wasn't feeling well he had been so cold toward Luke.

So I texted Justin and asked him if Liam always felt that way towards Luke and he had told me he and Luke talked a lot since they both had to do a school project together. Also Liam was all protective over Emily, it was honestly adorable.

Today Liam and I have study hall together so I decided to confront him now.

"You like Emily don't you." I stated he looked at me like I was crazy "No I don't." he chuckled before looking back at his book

"Oh don't lie to me I've seen the way you look at her, your over protectiveness and your sudden hate towards Luke. The signs are all there Liam." I argued

"Okay well your first theory doesn't make sense since I look at everyone like that. Secondly she's like my little sister of course I'm gonna be protective of her and I don't have a sudden hate towards Luke. Why would I hate Luke? He's a.....a cool guy."

He's lying I can feel it, I gave him a suspicious look before nodding my head telling him I 'believed' him, which I obviously didn't. A cool guy? wow

Pinocchio could lie better than that.

At lunch Emily told us about how she thinks she isn't gonna get into one of the colleges she applied for and Liam reassured her that she is, they had this little stare moment before she looked away.

Ha! Take that Liam. 'she's like my little sister' my ass.

I smirked at Liam and he had this look of denial on his face, Emily was confused right now and Luke looked jealous.

You should be buddy cause Liam is trying to steal your girl.

Liam left to go sit with Justin and then Emily went to the bathroom.

"Do you think Liam has a thing for Emily?" Luke asked nervously, not wanting to start any drama I simply shrugged my shoulders

"Nah not really. I think it's just a brotherly thing." "I don't think so have you seen the way he loo- ow!" Andrew yelped.

He looked at me "What did you do that for?" he hissed rubbing his side where I had elbowed him

I gave him this look that told him to shut the hell up. Luke opened his mouth to say something but Emily came back.

"What took you so long? Did you poop?" who asks those kinds of questions when people are eating? No manners I swear sometimes my boyfriend is such an idiot.

Emily told us that Sarah and Liam broke up a couple weeks ago and then she told us how Sarah thinks it's because of her.

I'm with Sarah on this one. I think Liam broke up with Sarah for Emily.

I feel like such a detective right now but I don't care, I was told not to meddle into people's lives but again I don't care this is just to much fun. We never get fun around here.

Andrew texted me while I was in class and asked if I wanted to hang out tomorrow since he knows it's Emily and I's day today, I agreed and started paying attention.

My thoughts wandered back to Liam and Emily, what would their ship name be?

This could be like a best friend romance thing like in all those stories I read. Aww that would be so cute.

I tried picturing them with little children running around. They would make pretty babies. But me and Andrews babies would be just a tad bit cuter.

Liam may not know it but he does have feelings toward Emily.

I whipped out my phone and sent a quick text to Liam

To: Dumbass -.-

The heart wants what the heart wants and your heart wants Emily.