'Chapter'- Liam

Woah 1k? Wow I don't know why you guys feel the need to read this story (which I thought was crap by the way) I'm so happy right now!!!

Anyway basically this chapter isn't really a chapter.....it's more like a freebie? idk umm a..i can't think of the word but ya

It's kinda like a 'thank you for 1k' thing

By the way you can skip it if you want. this 'chapter' doesn't effect the story

****

Me and Emily were hanging out at her house. We were having a sleepover like we did when we were little.

Right now I'm trying to get a grape into Emily's mouth but she keeps missing. She tugs on her ponytail in frustration.

"Why do you always keep your hair like that?" I questioned tilting my head to the side and stopped searching for the grapes that fell on the floor and looked at me

"What?"

"Your hair. Why do you always keep it in a ponytail? You've always had it that way, even when we were kids. I rarely saw you with a different hairstyle." I put my arms at the back of the chair.

"I don't know. I guess I just never seen the point in doing anything special with it. I go to school then I go home. I don't need to impress no one, so I don't put effort in it." she said tightening her hair

she's so blunt sometimes. "You should let me see you with your hair down." I grinned she thought about it before shaking her head

I frowned.

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because because."

"Emily."

"Liam."

I shuffled a bit until I was facing her "C'mon Emily. What's so bad about me seeing you with your hair down?"

"Nothing I just don't feeling like taking it down. And I would like to point out that I do in fact take my hair out of the stupid ponytail."

I sighed "We've been friends for years and maybe a few months. I should be able to see you with your hair down."

"It's not that special but if you wanna see it so badly." She raised her hand and pulled out the thingy that holds your hair.

Emily's hair is actually longer than I thought it was. It was just a little past her shoulders and it was shiny and flowy. Right now I feel like Nemo and how he wanted to touch the butt.

Not to mention how prettier she looks, it literally made her eyes pop, Emily looks like one of those girls who thinks that just cause they wear glasses it means they are nerds.

She looks stunning. She looks beautiful. I'm speechless.

"Wow." is all I'm able to say she looked down pushing hair behind her hair "Told you nothing special. I'm like every other girl with their hair down."

But she isn't, even if a girl had the same exact hairstyle as Emily right now, Emily would still look way better to me.

All I'll be able to look at is Emily.

All I want is Emily.

"Yeah haha. You're still pretty with your hair like that. You should wear it like that to school." I suggested

She grabbed her hair and carelessly threw it back up in a ponytail.

"Nah you've never took your eyes off me when I had my hair down. Don't really need people staring at this beauty all the time, their eyes might fall out." She has a point there.

The doorbell rang so I went to answer it. It was the Chinese food delivery boy I paid for my food, gave him a tip then went back to the living room to eat with Emily. She just had put in a movie.

"What movie is this?"

She smirked and looked at me

"Spongebob Squarepants the movie."