Chapter 19-Emily

I'm feeling so much better I'm still sick but I didn't want to miss any of the gossip cause that is just so interesting.

I'm absolutely kidding. I didn't need to miss any more school work so here I am. My nose is still runny nose and sneezes but the nausea is gone so I think I'll be fine.

We only have two months left of school and I'll be eighteen in May, I hope people would be too distracted by preparing prom to do something really big for my birthday. I cannot believe I'm almost in college, I applied for colleges but none of them accepted it yet which is worrying me,

I voiced my concerns to my friends and boyfriend at lunch. "What if I don't get accepted? What if none of the colleges accept me?" I stressed Luke grabbed my hand and ran his thumb over his knuckles, it calmed me down just a little. Liam snorted and we all focused on him

"What?" he looked at us before chuckling a bit "Emily you've got to be kidding yourself. Obviously your gonna be accepted. You've worked harder than all of us." he assured staring straight into my eyes, we stared at each other for maybe a minute before I looked away feeling my cheeks warm up a bit. I saw Sophia smirk at Liam and he made this look of denial towards her

I wonder what's that about.

"Anyway thanks for that Liam." I said filling the silence between us all. He nodded before saying he had to go see Justin, Luke was watching Liam jealousy clearly evident on his face, his hold on my hand also tightened.

By now my face probably had so much confusion on it, Sophia was smirking and Andrew was just eating Liam's fries. Luke looked jealous. "Okay what's going on?" I questioned hating being the only one not knowing what's going on. Sophia looked at me and shook her head "Nothing. Wanna hang out after school? Just us. None of the guys." She asked me

that sounds perfect, me and her barely hang out now. I agreed and excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I walked in the bathroom I heard crying.

"Hello are you alright?" I asked concerned the girl went silent "Y-yeah I-I'm fine." she stuttered, "You don't sound fine." I argued and I heard her unlock the door.

It was Sarah, her eyes were puffy and her hair was messy she wore baggy clothes. In other words she didn't look like she normally would, she always wore dresses or skinny jeans, her make up was always done and her hair was always straight and never was in a ponytail.

Isn't she Liam's girlfriend? "What's wrong? Did something happen between you and Liam?" She started tearing up and a few tears rolled down her face while she nodded her head.

"He broke up with me." she cried, she was completely heartbroken. Me and her never really talked since she is more into the popular area and I'm well.....not, but i feel so bad for her. She wasn't even one of those popular girls who had it out for anyone and everyone, she was actually very nice to people.

"Really? Oh why would he do that?" I asked her giving her a hug, she shrugged her shoulders and hugged back, "When did this even happen?"

"I don't maybe a few weeks ago maybe." Then she pushed herself away from me and wiped her tears before narrowing her eyes at me

"I've seen you both around laughing and hanging out together and then he stops hanging out with me and talked to me less and less. Then out of nowhere he breaks up with me?" She said in a suspicious way.

Is she implying that Liam broke up with her cause of me? I accidentally laughed out loud making her look even more angry, "I'm sorry Sarah but if your implying that Liam broke up with you cause of me you're wrong. Me and him are just friends." I informed her but she didn't seem convinced.

She crossed her arms and she walked past me and out the bathroom. I hurried and did my business before washing my hands and going back to the lunchroom.

"What took you so long? Did you poop?" Andrew asked I flicked his forehead "No you idiot, I did not poop. I was talking to Sarah, did you know her and Liam broke up." I told them. Gosh I was starting to sound like them annoying gossip kids.

"No way!" they exclaimed and I nodded my head "Then she had the nerve to say it was cause of me." I scoffed and Luke looked over at Liam's direction where he was talking to Justin,

he doesn't even seem heartbroken, they've been together ever since 10th grade, everyone thought they would last, but then again everyone thought me and him would be together and by everyone I mean our parents and the kids in our 8th grade class.

"She said they broke up a couple weeks ago.And she's so broken up about it." I told them we all stared at him "Maybe she was secretly annoying." Sophia suggested

"Or she wasn't good in bed." Andrew stated Sophia smacked him while I stayed quiet, Andrew's comment was unnecessary, for some reason I hated that, I hate the thought of them having sex.

the bell rung and me and Andrew walked to our class together. "What's wrong Em? You seem quiet." he said and nudged my side with his elbow "It's cause your breath is awful, here take this." I said handing him gum.

"Why you gotta be so rude? Do you know I'm human too." he sung loudly towards me while taking the piece of gum.

I started laughing cause he tripped over a paper that was laying on the floor, but he grabbed my ankle and I fell down with him, I would like to remind you that the bell just rung so many student were in the halls at this point so people tripped over us and I even had been stepped on a few times.

"I swear people have no manners.' I grumbled standing up and dusting myself off. I sneezed

"Bless you."

I sneezed one more time

"Bless you."

I was about to sneeze again but Andrew said once again "Bless you." which made the sneeze not come out and now I have this annoying feeling in my nose and my nose is running. Some kid walking by handed me a tissue "Thanks." I said.

then hit Andrew "You jinxed my sneeze." I whined

"For a girl you hit way to hard." Andrew mumbled rubbing his arm.

"Oh boo hoo now let's get to class before we are late."