Chapter 27- Emily

I had to ask the question that kept me up at night and so I did and I don't know what I was expecting, I was not expecting the feeling of disappointment and hurt when he said he doesn't have feelings for me.

I don't understand why I got upset it's not like I like him. I can't like him I'm with Luke and I'm happy being with Luke.

I should be happy that things aren't gonna be awkward when he's near me, I'm just not gonna think about it "What ya thinking about?" I heard Liam's voice say, I realized he was watching me waiting for my answer

"What? Oh nothing." I brushed off the subject like it was nothing, he stared at me for a while before nodding.

Jonathan left a while ago because the principal found out he's been home for a while and he has plenty of work to make up, I was watching 'Finding Nemo' with Liam. James went in his room and fell asleep and he wasn't suppose to be sleeping but I was too lazy to wake him up.

"You have something on your neck."

I put my hand on my neck attempting to get whatever it was off of me. "Did I get it?"

He shook his head before leaning over and examining my neck.

He was so close. I could feel his breath on my neck. Would it be weird if I said he smelled nice? Cause he does.

He let out a small 'oh' before quickly backing away and looking back at the tv awkwardly.

"Did you get whatever it was?" I asked. Liam glanced at me "It- it looks like a love bite."

Oh barnacles. I blushed embarrassed, Luke gave it to me before Jonathan came over and I tried hiding it. Guess I failed.

"Oh." Was all I could say and he nodded not looking at me, it fell into an awkward silence and all could be heard was the movie. I whipped out my phone and went on Instagram

scrolling through some pictures and laughing at ones I thought was funny, "Do you wanna take a picture with me?" I asked Liam and he looked my way "It's for Instagram." I added

"Okay." he shrugged before muttering "I hope you know my angles."

Leaning over closer to him I brought my phone out and took the picture. I looked at the photo I had a smile on my face and staring at the lens while Liam was smiling too but he was staring at me. My tummy got all tingly.

"I don't like that one lets try a new one." I lied not showing him the picture, he had a confused face which was actually really adorable

I cannot believe I said that-or thought that.

"Why? Let me see." He commanded reaching for my phone "No. I deleted it anyway." I lied again before saying we should pose again once I took the picture, I showed him the photo and he said he didn't like it.

He grabbed my phone and told me he was gonna take it since 'I didn't know his angles'

I thought it looked nice so I uploaded it to Instagram with 'Hanging out with this guy' as the caption I also tagged Liam.

"I should get going Emily. I'll see you tomorrow." He stood up and I did too, I brought him into a hug. "Yeah maybe." I told him

"What do you mean maybe?" I bit my lip not really feeling like bringing it up "Cause our classes."

that was the most unconvincing lie I ever thought of except for that one time in elementary when I told my teacher I didn't eat the glue and my mouth was full of glue. I knew he didn't believe me but he just said okay and left.

I waited up for my dad to come home. In three hours or so he was here with a smile on his face that's new, normally he would be looking exhausted. "I have good news Milly." he exclaimed I smiled my mom used to call me Milly. Ignoring the small pang of hurt and sorrow "What?" I asked

"No more extra hours! I don't have to work late anymore." he was so happy and so was I "Really? Yes! Now I don't have to cook." I did my mini happy dance and he chuckled

"And to think I thought you would be happy to be seeing me more often." I shrugged my shoulders "That too."

James ran into the room "Daddy your home." he cheered with a handful of gummy worms in his hands my dad picked him up and greeted him before looking at me and giving me what I like to call the 'parent look' or the 'you're in trouble and your about to get scolded' look

"It's eleven at night. What is he doing up and with gummy worms?" he questioned "I didn't even know he had gummy worms and he took a nap."

"You let him take a nap? You knew he was gonna be up late now.I tell you this everyday before I leave for work." he lectured "I know and I'm sorry." I apologized sincerly "Only time I'm letting you off the hook. Because for one I'm hungry and secondly I'm tired."

Yay. I'm not in trouble.

"Okay goodnight." I told him before running up my stairs.

Little did he know I was actually gonna be on Tumblr and YouTube for the next three hours.

Oops. I'm such a rebel.

*****

Sorry if this chapter is sucky I just felt the need to update and so here ya go.

Thank you all who have read my story so far cause I love you very much. *-*

Vote for mah story cause I get very happy when I see a vote. Also comment pls.

pick up line 101:

are you the earth cause you literally make my world go round *le wink*