Chapter 3 -Liam

(A/N): Ok so just a heads up for those who do not like replays or whatever, the beginning of this chapter is just what happened in chapters one and two but in Liams point of view, just so you can read how Liam felt. Anyways ino the story (~*-*)~

When I walked into school today I was too busy thinking to see the person walking towards me. They bumped into me and fell down I was about to apologize when I saw who it was. Emily. "Oops so sorry bout tha-" Emily started before I interupted her "What did I tell you about touching me? Watch where your going next time dork." I told her harshly before walking past her and to my locker.

I walked into first period and sitting next to my best friend Justin. "Hey I bumped into Emily earlier in the hall." I told him. "Seriously dude you should give her a break. What did she ever do to you?" Justin asked "It's not that important to you." I told him right as the teacher walked in.

In second period when I walked into the class room I saw Emily sitting there drawing on her notebook, so I walked over to her and saw she was drawing some alien thing "What is that?" I questioned taking her notebook from her "It's Yoda duh." She said annoyed like I was suppose to know that "What the fuck is a Yoda?" I asked staring at it while she tried to take it "Listen Liam, if you dont give me my fudging notebook back I'm going to-" for the second time today I cut her off "Your going to do what?" I asked while standing close to her. I looked into her eyes and almost got lost in them if it wasn't for Luke.

"Liam leave the poor girl alone." I walked away to my seat thinking about what just happened why did it feel like I almost got caught in a trance?

At lunch I was sitting at a table outside with Justin, my other friend Chris, my girlfriend Sarah and Sarah's friend Trisha, I had my arm wrapped loosely around Sarah's waist while she sat beside me leaning comfortably into the side of my body.

"So what's everyone doing over the weekend?" I questioned looking at them

"I'm gonna be at home chillin' maybe go to Chris' house and chill over there." Justin said leaning back into his seat lazily

"When did we discuss you were gonna come over? What if I had something better to do."

"You don't have anything better to do. Your just gonna sit at home eating food so shut the fuck up cause I'm coming over." You would have thought he was serious but we all saw the corners of his mouth twitching upward

"Well damn dude alright you can come over. Anyways what about you Liam what are you doing this weekend?"

I shrugged my shoulders and ran my fingers through my hair "I dunno I'll probably hangout at home or whatever." "Hey isn't that Luke over there?" Trisha asked pointing at Luke "Yeah that is Luke. But what is he doing?" Chris questioned. We all watched Luke closely, he was walking towards someone but I couldn't see who since his body was blocking who it was, he started talking to this person and once he sat down I saw who it was "He's talking to Emily? Why is he talking to her?" Trisha asked I'm pretty sure Trisha has a crush on Luke.

"It's probably nothing. He's probably asking for homework help or something involving school so dont worry." Sarah reassured Trisha, Trisha took a deep breath before nodding her head and we went back to watching them.

After a couple minutes Luke stood up and turned around walking this way, his face was flushed and he had a goofy grin on his face. "Hey Luke come over here." Trisha called while waving her hand over, Luke came over to us and sat down on the other side of Justin "Hey guys how's it going?" Luke greeted us seeming alot happier

"What were you doing over there." Sarah questioned pointing a freshly manicured nail towards Emily "We were just talking about stuff nothing special." Luke answered casually shrugging his shoulders "Nothing special my ass. You've been blushing ever since you got back from talking to her." Justin said smirking "Ok you caught me I asked Emily on a date for Saturday and she said yeah."

once he said that my stomach felt funny and I suddenly felt real angry at Luke and my grip around Sarah tightened "Babe is everything ok?, cause that kinda hurts." Sarah said squirming around "Oh sorry babe didn't mean to." I tried to hide the fact that I was angry at Luke. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Trisha staring at Emily with an icy glare, she's obvioulsy pissed at this whole thing.

"Anyways I gotta go guys. See you later though." Luke said getting up, giving us as wave and heading off towards other people.

After lunch classes went on and finally it was time to go home, I took the stuff out of my locker and put them into my backpack and putting my backpack over one shoulder heading out of the door to head home, my phone went off and I saw a text from Sarah it read

From:Sarah *-*

hey babe! my dad came to pick me up cause i had a dentist appointment :'( so you can just head home ily <3

I replied with an 'Ok and i love you too' before putting my phone away and heading home. While walking I passed the kindergarten I saw Emily waiting there.

I watched her and saw she had a little boy with her, she grabbed his hand and they both started walking my way. I purposely bumped into her but I kinda bumped into her a little too hard cause she lost her balance and fell on floor and since she was holding the little kids hand he fell over too.