Chapter 11-Emily

So yeah I may have left without saying goodbye but come on I had to rememeber a memory that I had stored away and hoped I never had to think about. I'm hurt and angry. Liam stopped our friendship himself then had the nerve to forget why and stop talking to me because I made new friends when he abandoned me. I'm hurt because I hate to remember the days when I lost my first best friend.

By the time we got home I had to carry James since he claimed he was tired of walking and on the way home he fell asleep. Unlocking the door was a struggle but I managed, knowing dad wasn't home I carried James up to his room, put him on his bed then headed towards my room. I threw my backpack on my bed before going over to my closet to get my fuzzy spongebob pants and a plain blue tank top. Once I got those on I took my homework out of my bag. I texted Luke telling him he can come over now.

About five minutes later there was a knock on the door so I got up to go get it "Hey Luke c'mon in." "Hey babe." he leaned in to kiss me on the cheek before walking in. Luke looked around the place "Nice house." he complemented "Yeah do you want some snacks?" he shook his head no so I made my way to the stairs.

Ok for one I'm so nervous right now do I get my homework and bring it downstairs or should I let him in my room? You know what let's go with room.

I continued up the stairs before I turned around "You coming?" I asked Luke who was staring surprised before nodding his head and making his way towards me. When we got to my room I went straight on my bed then patted the spot next to me making Luke sit down.

"So what did you need help with?" I asked while pushing up my glasses and taking out my homework. "Science." Luke nodded towards the science book I got up and headed towards it and brought it back to the bed. "Ok lets get started."

"If the atomic number of an element remains the same and the neutrons change, what- Luke stop." I whined "Stop what?" He questioned innocently while shrugging his shoulders "Stop staring at me. It's distracting." I mumbled. "I can't help it your beautiful." Luke whispered I looked down feeling my face heat up, I felt Luke's hands on my chin and he gently faced towards him.

I glanced at lips before looking back at his eyes to see he did the same, I felt myself leaning towards him and fluttered my eyes close, I felt Luke's lips on mine in no time he didn't try to rush anything which was good on my benefit since I have no experience with this stuff whatsoever. I felt his hand on my hip and I moved my hands to his hair, running my hands through it, I felt Lukes hand go under my shirt

"Em Em?" Me and Luke jumped apart breathless to see James standing in the doorway rubbing his eyes. "Yeah bud? What ya need?" I asked "Snack." He said lifting his arms up I picked him up and he laid he head on my shoulder and faced Luke "Did you really need help?" he gave me a sheepish smile before shaking his head.

I checked the time and seen that it was getting late. "It's getting late you should head home." I said "Kicking me out already?" Luke put on a fake offended face making me laugh "You've been here for two hours.." I left my room and headed downstairs with Luke in tow.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" "Yeah see you tomorrow. I'll text ya later." I told him before giving him a quick kiss and shutting the door. I looked at James "So what kind of snack do you want?"

"Emily...Sweetheart wake up." I felt someone shaking me and opened my eyes to see my dad I sat up and realized I'm not in my room. Oh yeah me and James fell asleep in the living room. "What time is it?" I asked my dad he checked his watch "It's two thirty-four. You should get into your bed and sleep I'll take James up in his room" he said "Ok goodnight daddy." "Night princess."

Emily wake your lazy ass up! Emily wake your lazy ass up!

Yup Sophia changed my phone alarm to that. I cut it off and rolled over. I stayed there for a few minutes before getting up. I headed over to the bathroom undressed and got in the shower. When I got out I brushed my teeth then went back to my room to get ready. I put on my light blue crop top and white skinny jeans, I put my hair how I always have it, in a ponytail but this this time I added a minnie mouse headband then I put on my glasses.

When I went downstairs I saw James in the kitchen eating cereal dressed and ready. "I don't have to be in until later so I could take James to school today." My dad said scaring me in the process "Ok dad." I kissed his cheek and hugged James then headed off to school. I took my time since I didn't have no need to rush.

Sophia and Andrew keeps sending me messages but I've ignored them. I should forgive them I mean I kinda did overeact. I mentally noted to forgive them once I saw them, I got to the school and headed to my locker.

Sophia came up to me "Look I know your mad at me but listen, even though it's only been a day and three hours I miss you and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner I know that if I was in your postion I would be angry and upset. Please forgive me I miss being your friend and I honestly hope you aren't angry anymore cause you're not returning any of my messages and I know I'm ranting but I can't help it and I'm rambling also so I'm gonna shut up now." She took in a deep breath and stared at me

"I forgive you." I told her she squealed and gave me a hug so tight that I couldn't breathe "I'm so happy to hear that." "Yeah I love ya babe.Now I have somehing important to tell you" I told her and removed her arms from around me.

"What?" She asked while waiting for the bell I told her all that happened "So are you and Liam friends now?" Sophia asked "I don't know. I don't think so" I honestly told her. "Well everything is gonna work out. Let's go find Andrew."

Boy I hope she's right.

(A/n) so this chapter kinda sucked and I'm sorry for that haha. I also didn't update in ages so blahhh I wuv you guys very much ♥ happy whatever day your reading this on! (sorry for typos♥)