twenty-two

They wouldn't let me see him but I never was too far apart from him. They claimed that his injuries were quite severe so he is not allowed any visitors unless they were close family. I tried so hard to explain and protest to make sure I could see him... but the stupid doctors thought my excuse wasn't good enough for them. Idiots. So that's why I sneaked up the drainpipe to climb through the window of Shay's ward. He was sleeping. In his coma condition which he had been in for almost a week now. I was going insane without him to talk to. We may be having a shit relationship at the moment but I wouldn't ever ask for him to leave my life any time soon. Never. He was my best friend and that would never change.

**

12:45am.

 From Henry:

"hey baby, are you in college cuz i can't find you anywhere? xo"

To Henry:

"hi, no i'm not sorry. i'm at the hospital. i'll see you later though ? xx"

From Henry:

"has he woken yet and are you allowed to see him? xo"

To Henry:

"no, and no... xx"

From Henry:

"oh baby, why do you try so hard? you know he won't appreciate all the efforts you do for him! xo"

To Henry:

"he's my best friend, henry. i love him. xx"

From Henry:

"of course i understand that but you love me more right? xo"

Seen 1:00am. 

-

"right?!"

-

"oh for fucks sake bella."

-

"don't act like this because that's what he wants you to act like he wants you to be venerable don't you think? he wants you to feel like shit all the time! he is bad for you and you know it."

-

"i love you, and i'm sorry if the truth hurts xo"

Seen 1:03am.

 To Henry:

"maybe our relationship seems wrong to the bystanders but in our hearts it is right and that is all the really matters henry, i'm sorry. i love you too though xx"

-

"im staying here, and nothing you can say will change my mind."

-

"he needs me. im the one he needs to see when he wakes up. i know that. if it isn't me he'll go insane. i know him too well."

From Henry:

"and what if he doesn't wake up? what would you do then if he passes away? xo"

To Henry:

"then i die as well."

Seen 1:07am.