twenty-nine

12:12pm.

From Shay:

"guess who came to visit me today????????"

Seen 12:22pm.

To Shay:

"ur guardian mother ?"

From Shay:

"nope"

-

"keep guessing, a clue is you hate her so much"

To Shay:

"urgh"

-

"potato"

From Shay:

"that's not her real name but i'll give you that ;) she visited me before going to college. idek why she visited; as i did not call her i promise!!! she's changed a bit... like she's not like the same personality even? she seems more nicer... but still sort of looks the same."

Seen 12:30pm. 

To Shay:

"once a bitchy heartbreaker, always a bitchy heartbreaker shay. and did u stay strong ?"

From Shay:

"true say true say bestie. you'll always be a judgemental bitch;)."

-

"yes i did im proud that i did. the l word didn't slip out of my mouth when she walked in, im happy. i think im officially over her."

-

"i see how you think she looks like a potato now... mr potato from toy story, the large nose and round eyes ;) ;)"

To Shay:

"im only a bitch to people that hurt you okay? gosh. i don't want that stupid cycle with her again."

-

"im glad to hear that ! u can do better then her bud x"

From Shay:

"thank you bootiful. xx"

Seen 12:57pm. 

To Shay:

"besides"

-

"love is evil"

-

"spell in backwards, i'll show ya"

From Shay:

"look at you quoting the rap god ;) im such a good influence on you. its good to rest your ears from the screaming loudness sometimes, and listen to wisdom words."

-

"but anyways, life is evil spell it backwards i'll show you. quote by shay mathers."

To Shay:

"uh eminem screams sometimes, and he swears which corrupts my innocent mind."

-

"don't say that. it isn't that bad when i'm around;p"

From Shay:

"yeah but you swear on a daily basis so no difference ;)"

-

"yes ofc you're right you're right."

To Shay:

"rude."

-

"you can't talk, you're worse !"

-

"when am i not right though???"

Seen 1:26pm.

From Shay:

"i'm gettiNG DISCHARGED TOMMORROW IF ALL GOES WELL TODAY SO IM GONNA BE ON MY BEST BEHAVIOUR SO I CAN GO WITH YOU TO COLLEGE WOHOOOO!!!!!!"

-

"WUDUEIDKWNKWIHSJSKQKSN !!!!!!!! ASDFGHKKL ?!!,!?!?!"

Seen 1:34pm.

To Shay:

"aw damn, i was enjoying the freedom !"

-

"im joking, i cant wait for you to join me i'll finally have fun :):):):)"

From Shay:

"bet you're missing me"

To Shay:

"totes"

From Shay:

"cuz im missing you."

-

"so much."

Seen 1:41pm.

To Shay:

"how, i was with you all of last night before i had to leave to go to bed at home ? then i called you just before i went to college and i've been texting you for most of the day ?!"

From Shay:

"-.-"

-

"you take things too literally my darling gosh"

Seen 1:59pm.

To Shay:

"urgh my phone is seconds away from getting confiscated, i'll talk to you when i get home okay ? stay safe love ya xxx"

From Shay:

"sure babe, love ya too <33333"

Seen 3:17pm