thirty-six

[fav chapter]

I felt exhausted from the helpless screams I had tried to try to release from my mouth, but it was absolutely no use with this stupid rope around preventing sound from leaving my throat. Henry had left me here after he claims he needs to go get some 'protection' before he can start his business with me. I know what that means but I just wish it wasn't what it meant. Henry was pissed off, so so pissed off with me. He got his friends to tie me up and they all get to have 'a go' with me for fun as well afterwards. I seized the opportunity as soon as I was free to use my fingers as much as I could and as quickly as I could text Shay. He had left many miss calls and texts but they seemed irrelevant to me as I knew time was running out before the douches come back. In school was the worst place to do this but nobody ever comes behind the gym as it stinks so badly and it's dark, as well as the school being pretty lazy so there really is no point having a gym to be honest. I hid my phone back in my bra when I heard noises that sounded like Henry and his stupid little posse of wannabes. See I really thought Henry was a nice guy, a romantic guy, but obviously I was wrong and naive. Most guys only want one thing and that's sex isn't it, dammit?

"Hey pretty thing. Aw don't look at me like that. You know you'll love this. You'll thank me one day." Henry grinned down at me all tied up from my hips, feet and mouth. I could easily punch him but then my hands would be tied up too. I continued to glare at him coldly.

"She sure is hot, Henry. Don't understand why she wouldn't want sex though before. She looks like the type to fuck about." Tay Wright says also looking down at me whilst licking his lips. Gosh, I've hated him since kindergarden. He lost his virginatey to one of his mum's friends at the age of thirteen. Then on he was a complete sex crazed animal. So, so disgusting.

I want to rip his balls off, stick it in a blender and make him drink it.

"Yeah well who cares about the past, it's done now. Me and her are gonna get back together now and we'll be a power couple. S'all gonna be good." oh hell no we aint, you thick idiot. I rather eat my own poo and drink my period blood, then make the mistake of going out with you again. Gosh.

"Anyways guys, strip her down."

Just as those words left Henry's mouth, his neck was grabbed and his face collided with the wooden podium beside him. Instantly he fell straight to the ground as he was knocked out. I only know one person with the strength and the anger to do that.

Henry's posse almost pooped themselves when they saw Shay standing next to Henry's body and with bloody knuckles. His eyes were narrowed and his brown eyes held such fury it was indescribable. He looked like he wanted to kill and if nobody would stop him, he will do that.

"You all gonna piss off now, take his body with you and say he got knocked out by a boxing bag of some shit like that- nothing about me unless you all want the same fate as him, you here me?" nobody puts up a fight. They all obey Shay instantly, not looking at him in the eye. Even Tay looked like urine was about to trickle down his leg then and there. They all carry their 'leader' away in a rushed manner now, leaving me alone with my bestie.

He unties me slowly, breathing deeply as if he's trying hard to stop being so angry now that they've all left. He regrets not bashing all their heads together.

When I'm free from the room he picks me up and lifts me over his shoulder and I don't protest. I just feel safe for once in ages. He carries me to the boys changing room which is confusing but I don't comment at all. He places me down to stand up on a bench and then faces me. For once, I'm taller then him by an inch. I love the feeling though. It's awesome.

"I'm so angry." He tells me.

I nod my head in response and cup my hands around his face.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He looks at me confused as if he didn't realise that if it wasn't for him saving me I'm pretty sure I'd be raped.

"For saving me from them."

"Nah, I was only doing what a best friend should. If I wanted to save you I would've killed them so they'll never come near you again." See I wish he was joking about that, but he was serious.

That's the really scary thing.

"Well thank you."

"Can you just promise me one thing?"

"Anything."

"Just don't go near any of them again, don't go out with him again  or even think about even being friends with him."

I look at him appalled by this, "why would I be friends with him after all that's happened, let alone go out with him?!"

"I don't know, just promise me." He sighed out in frustration.

"Well I promise then." so he hugs me tightly, and I don't want him to ever let go.

I can feel his lips move against my shoulder blade as he's swearing his heart out, it's his way to let his anger out which, as long as he's not hurting himself by punching walls, I'm fine with.

"I should've really hurt them. I should've scarred them because they've scarred a place in your memory." He muttered under his breath, still not letting go of me. "I should've, but I let them get away. Especially that manwhore Tay. God damn, I should've really hurt his pretty boy face, urgh." he was shaking now and I just didn't know what to do. The time was saying that we had two minutes left of lunch, but we both have a free period next so it's fine. "I wanna kill them Bella, please make me stop being so angry." He tore his eyes away from my blouse and looked into my eyes deeply. I could see the pain and the fury. I could see that he wanted to see their blood on his hands more then anything. Sure, it was really creeping me out but, at the end of the day he's my best friend and it'll never change.

"What, what do you want me to do? I'll do anything." I tell him, trying so hard to calm him down.

"Kiss me."

And I did.