fifty-four

11:21am.

From Zara:

"Well ? Whats the verdict ? "

To Zara:

"guilty af."

From Zara:

"Ohh babes :( Im sorry ! Idk what else to say Ive never been good at that sort of stuff :( where are you ?"

To Zara:

"outside somewhere idk idc i just feel so empty inside."

From Zara:

"Want me to join you ?"

To Zara:

"no thanks no offence i just need to be alone right now. too much has happened in such little time/:"

From Zara:

"I know my love, you take all the time you need. Me and the guys have always got your back though whenever you need us well come running !!!!!! :-)"

To Zara:

"thank you. ily."

From Zara:

"Ilyt not as much as Shay loved you but close enough ..."

To Zara:

":( :( :( i wish this didn't happen. it was like a fairytale up to that bit i just wish it didn't happen."

From Zara:

"Do you wish you never found out ?"

To Zara:

"no. im glad i did. i deserved to know i just wish it came from him and not potato :(((((((."

From Zara:

"Im sorry this all happened :( want me to tell the boys and theyll help me beat the shit out of him."

-

"Tho thats not possible cuz hes so big and strong like dayum."

-

"We love you girl I hope you know that."

To Zara:

"i love you guys tooo, yeah please dont tell then anything. it'll be our secret for now i just gotta decide what to do with our relationship now that that has happened///////:"

From Zara:

"Listen to what your heart wants not your head as your head is filled in anger and hatred towards him just remember to try and balance it out with the good memories of you and him. There is a lot,,,I know there is. Just keep that in mind and stay strong <3"

Seen 11:37am.

But strong isn't what I would be.