thirty-two

9:03pm.

To Shay:

"how's life with Katrina? everything ok?"

Seen 9:07pm.

From Shay:

"thought you'd never text me. thought you'd forgotten about me Lol. It's okay I guess. It's not the same how it was before..."

To Shay:

"i know, i'm sorry:( i wish i could magically make things better for you. you know i would in a heartbeat if i had that power:("

From Shay:

"I know you would, you're so caring like that it's crazy"

-

"Like why are you so nice?"

To Shay:

"i'm only nice to you tho."

From Shay:

"true, I'm special;)"

To Shay:

"ahaa, onto serious matters tho. if you ever have any sort of 'lowness' i want you to come straight to me. i can't afford to lose you again. ever. you mean far too much to me shay."

From Shay:

"urgh, stop with the guilt. The past is the past, I made my mistakes but I've changed."

-

"just like Vanessa has."

To Shay:

"you still need to tell me what happened in my bathroom yanno"

-

"only when you're ready tho:)"

From Shay:

"I'll tell you in school tomorrow okay?"

To Shay:

"Okay:)"

Seen 9:19pm.

*

2:36pm.

From Shay:

"You still up babe?"

Seen 2:38pm.

To Shay:

"i am now thanks to thag stypid light from my phkne im typung with mh eyes closes yanno"

From Shay:

"I wanna talk about Vanessa."

To Shay:

"gu fr it."

From Shay:

"At first everything was okay, we were talking about her and the courses she's picked. She wants to be a nursery teacher when she's younger as she loves kids. You know I can't stand kids Bells, gosh. Anyway, I was listening to her and then I butt in when I realised why I called."

-

"I asked her if she liked you."

-

"She asked me if I liked you."

-

"I said yes, you're my best friend."

-

"She asked me if I was sure there was or would be nothing but friendship between us."

-

"I must've taken too long to think of a response as she then exploded. She told me that you need to keep away from me and I need to keep away from you if I want a relationship with her. She says I need to stop talking to you because I'm a bad influence. We argued and it ended on bad terms. I told her that I loved her and she told me 'me too', and that was it."

-

"I'm so confused, belly help me."

Seen 3:59pm.

To Shay:

"sorry lol feel asleep ! oh wow, gotta read all them messages.."

-

"why did you take too long to reply, what did you say in response?"

-

"urgh, if she loved you she'd say it back properly, you know that."

From Shay:

"It's okay. I'm sorry I'm keeping you up. We have college tomorrow as well :'("

-

"Yeah, I know that. I just like I let it go because I didn't want her to completely push me away and hate me yanno? I want her back in my life more then anything."

To Shay:

"hm. it's hard to give advice to you because you've basically never allowed me to be in relationship."

-

"-.-.-.-.-.-.-"

From Shay:

"Cuz I don't want you getting hurt."

-

"Ever."

To Shay:

"whatever, you didn't answer my question about you not replying to potato quickly enough about me?"

From Shay:

"I'm tired, gnight Bells. Love ya."

Seen 4:11pm.