fifty-two

Shay yelped out a shriek of pain from my amazing skilful boxing punch, and I'm pretty sure that could have stopped the chances of him reproducing. However, it doesn't bother me as I don't want my child to have half the DNA of a lying cheater.

"What's going on?!" Shay yawns and sits up abruptly, hastily rubbing his tired eyes. I almost feel guilty for waking him up but then I remember what he had done.

"Are you friends with Vanessa?" I ask him in a calm tone. I want to get all his answers full of truth which he should be doing unless he's got something to hide.

"N-no, why?" the stutter gives him away though. I won't take in account that he has just woken up a few seconds ago and is probably thinking he's having a horrible nightmare.

Soz this is reality bro.

"Don't lie to me Shay." I hiss at him, crossing my arms firmly over my chest. I was pretty damn pissed off that he was putting on this stupid 'innocent' act.

"I'm not lying! We're not at all friends and I don't know where you even got that stupid idea from!" he groans out as if he was 400% done with this conversation. Yeah mate, I know your secrets, that's exactly why you're acting so rude to mw. It's not good to lie to someone who loves you so much.

I'll destroy you.

"She must mean something to you however, her being special enough for you to thrust your manhood into her sour creme smelling vagina. So, I ask you this. Have you guys done anything together whilst I was here in Scotland?" I question Shay suddenly. I'm afraid of the answer. So frightened.

This could be the end of everything that we've ever shared. The trust, the loyalty, the fun, the happiness, the laughter, the love, the drama, the sadness, the anger, the disgust, the jealously; it would all not be worth it.

"Yes." and my heart sank and then began shattering into millions of pieces and spilled all over the floor.

oh.