thirty-seven

3:03am.

From Shay:

"I've been thinking about what you said today."

-

"About how you apparently always feel so safe with me."

-

"I feel safe around you too. Like I won't completely go insane when I'm with you. You keep me grounded."

-

"I've also thought about today so much that I'm struggling to sleep."

-

"Xx"

Seen 3:09am.

To Shay:

"my phone has been vibrating so much aha, why what's wrong? why can't you sleep? xx"

From Shay:

"I just can't stop thinking about you. Xx"

To Shay:

"why? xx"

From Shay:

"I can't help it. It's a natural thing. Like this is the way I am. Xx"

-

"Today's moment was the greatest day of my life, despite the things that happened previously."

-

"It's making me wonder why we're friends. Xx"

To Shay:

"im confused. please elaborate. xx"

From Shay:

"I don't know how to explain it but I don't want to be friends with you anymore, Isabella Rae. Xx"

Seen 3:16am.

To Shay:

"oh."

-

"um okay then if that's how you feel then sure..."

From Shay:

"Because I want to be more then friends."

-

"I want you officially be mines."

-

"I want you to be my girlfriend more then anything in the whole entire world Isabella. I've never wanted something as much as this. Xx"

To Shay:

"oh."

From Shay:

"I don't know what I'm saying, it's late. I'm sorry. I'll speak to you in the morning. Good night. Xx"

Seen 3:19am.