forty-six

6:00pm.

From Shay:

"So it must be around 10pm in Scotland right? Anyways. I can't wait to see you again this weekend :) you can show me around your boring posh campus and show me your new snobby rich kid friends x"

-

"I'm so excited x"

To Shay:

"my friends aren't rude okay gosh, ive made a bunch of friends (:  zara, carlson and william theyre really nice i promise (:"

-

"i miss you xo"

From Shay:

"Sounds super fun. Woah, that's a lot of guy friends there... More then you had at home?"

-

"I miss you more xx"

To Shay:

"so whats your point?"

From Shay:

"Nothing :) I love you xx :)"

To Shay:

"yeah, nice save that just saved your sorry but though. i thought i sensed an argument brewing."

-

"i love you xo."

Seen 4:00am.

From Shay:

"Happy anniversary baby. We've been together for a whole year now. It's gone so incredibly fast, I can't actually believe it. I remember how many months I had to keep my feelings from you, how I had to pretend that I wasn't so madly in love with my best friend. It's true. A boy and girl can't be best friends unless one is gay or a lesbian, or they'll risk one or both falling in love with the other. I'm glad I waited all this time for you to figure out you loved me too because it was worth the wait. All the pain and heartbreak was worth it. I love you more then I can ever love myself Isabella Rae Hanson. I just hope that love is enough for you."

-

"I have loved you since we were fifteen. Long before we both thought the same thing; to be loved or to be in love."

To Shay:

"and all i can do is say that these arms are made for holding you oh oh."

-

"so kiss me when i lay down, my hands pressed to your cheek. a long way from the playground."

-

"i love that song so much, go one direction! that speech was the highlight of my day so far. happy anniversary my gorgeous and sexy boyfriend."

-

"i can't wait to see you tomorrow."

-

"im going to shower you with kisses with all the affection and desire that had built up inside me throughout the three months of us not being together."

-

"i love you shay mathers."

-

"so much."

Delivered.

[the song shay is 'quotesinging' is called eighteen on 1d's new album but written by the lyrical genius, ed sheeran. its my fav song from the album :')]