Are You a Bug or a Hero?

"Do you have eyes on the quinjet?" Clint asks.

"Not yet still looking," Sam replies.

Steve and I start to run to the helicopter up ahead to 'escape' as a distraction in order to get the attention of Stark and his teammates. I would say the traders, but we're kind of the traders in this situation. Well, Steve, Sam, and Wanda are. The rest of us are out of the whole Accords situation.

Well, I think I am, too. Aren't we supposed to signing it since we're advanced poeple? I don't really know what's going on. This is confusing.

The point is, they're mad we didn't sign the Accords and we broke Bucky out of wrongful imprisonment.

We're hoping to buy enough time for Sam and Bucky to find the jet and maybe get on it. Things will go wrong. Murphy's law and all.

As suspected, a device hits the aircraft preventing us from using a helicopter we never wanted. We look up and Iron Man and War Machine fly down in front of us.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Stark removes his helmet and looks over at Rhodes.

"Definitely weird," he replied.

"Hear us out Tony," Steve says, not wanting to listen to their sarcastic jokes.

"That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this," I say and black cat leaps up and lands beside Steve and I.

"Captain."

"Your Highness," Steve greets, but I just bow with a sarcastic grin.

"Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony asks and makes a path behind his friend.

"You're after the wrong guy," Steve tries to reason with him.

"Your judgment is askew. You're old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday. And who knows how many killed by doll face here," Stark snarks.

Ha! Stark snarks. I'm hilarious.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like us!" I shout back.

"Can't let the doctor find him first Tony, I can't," Steve shakes his head.

"Steve," a voice from behind says.

We turn to see Natasha Romanoff.

"You know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?" she asks.

"No, but you don't really give us much of a choice," I answer for him.

"Alright. I'm running out of patience. Underoos!" Tony shouts and a web latches onto Cap's shield.

Excuse me?

Within seconds it's flung out of his hand and into the thief's hands. Webbing also latches over Cap's hands and on mine. He lands on a truck after doing a couple of flips.

Show off.

"Nice job kid."

"Thanks! Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just, new suit. Wait, it's nothing, Mr. Stark! It's perfect, thank you," the man says, except I'm not sure if it's a man.

I'm positive it's a male human being, but a man? No chance. The voice is way too high, and yes it could be a voice modifier, but why? It's not like we would recognize it or care and why go higher in pitch? Not only that, but he said Mr. Stark. I think that's enough said.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

"Mother of all things holy," I mumble to myself.