N I N E - "The Turning Point"

"Honestly Ty, they are driving me absolutely mental

"Honestly Ty, they are driving me absolutely mental. Alia is so overbearing, she treats me like an actual seven year old and then Donika and Matilda just look at me and whisper to one another as if they're in some freakish organization together or something." Eudora laughed without humour as she and the football played leant against a wall in the corridor. All around, people were getting prepared for the upcoming careers fare with Eudora had no intention of taking part in. Only, she wouldn't get a say, Alia was adamant she was going and Acacia just smirked at her rather than help fight her case.

"Well it's no wonder she treats you like a kid, you're the same size as one." Tyler stated with a wink, pulling her hair, the natural spring of the curls making it bounce and she scoffed, rolling her eyes as she elbowed him.

"You know, it's a good job people tell me how small I am every. single. day" she stated "Honestly, if they didn't, I think I'd wake up every morning thinking I was six foot."

"Moron" Tyler scoffed, poking her in the ribs.

"If you are going to be a smart ass Tyler, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass."

"You wound me Dora. What's with all these insults?" he pouted falsely.

"I'm not insulting you... I'm describing you" she winked and he scoffed out laughter. The next time they looked up, it was to see Caroline and Matt wonder passed, stood close to one another muttering away as though they were best friends when in truth; Eudora and Tyler had good evidence to suggest that Matthew G. Donovan did not even like Caroline Forbes.

"Would you look at that... Barbie and Ken... Walking into the sunset." Eudora hummed, arms crossed as they leant against the wall and Tyler rose an eyebrow with an utterly perplexed expression on his features.

"Now that is something you don't see everyday."

"What am I supposed to do?" Elena grumbled, slamming her locker as Eudora popped up behind Bonnie and the brunette, looking on with a raised eyebrow

"I'm sorry, did I miss the memo saying it was 'abuse your locker' day?" Eudora wondered, staring at Elena for an explanation, arms crossed. The two had now made up over the event of Bonnie's near-death experience and Elena had contacted Eudora for a slumber party to discuss the reality of vampires with the Bennett witch.