T W E N T Y - F I V E - "The Last Dance"

And, skip

And, skip...

Eudora Allegra hummed as she walked through the high street. It had been three weeks since she and Acacia had left Mystic Falls and she missed it completely, it would by a lie if she said she didn't. Of course, she didn't miss having to go to school or the constant jealousy she felt when she crossed paths with Stefan and Elena. And she didn't miss all the hard parts but the hard parts were what made it so entirely wonderful.

Eudora had heard from many of Mystic Falls' residents in the time since she had left and truth be told, she was beyond surprised by what had transpired in her absence. She had had a few begs for return from Damon but hadn't heard even a whisper from Stefan Salvatore and they all knew, even if he himself did not, that Stefan was the one behind this decision.

The town they had nestled in was only an hour away from Mystic falls and it radiated the same charm, Bonnie had visited them on a few occasions as her power grew and even Matt and Tyler had come down.

Lots had changed for Eudora herself, the girl had spent the three weeks so far working on herself. Bored of the short haired look, she was now back to having waist length curls- courtesy of extensions- and they were a bright blonde as they had once been. She was skinnier now, missing the general chub that she had had around the edges but that wasn't the only thing different about her now.

Eudora Allegra was happy, her eyes held a certain amount of light that had been missing for a long time. And although her chest ached in longing for Stefan and every time he came to harm, her body screamed with need to protect him, she felt more at peace than ever before. For the first time since July, her body wasn't muted by magic suppressors, her full power flowed through her wonderfully. And she loved the feeling.

It didn't go unnoticed to her that she got glances from boys, boys that she hadn't grown up with. But despite the thrill of adventure that they promised, Eudora just couldn't find herself attracted to them and she never thought she would.

"Hey Baby E" Acacia greeted as Eudora entered their shared apartment. Acacia also looked much better from their break, the both of them were finally back to looking and feeling slightly normal.

But despite how happy their new life was making them. They knew that they would inevitably be forced to return soon enough. In the past week, Acacia had been longing for mystic Falls in the same way as Eudora had and they knew that that could only mean one thing- Acacia's soul mate was there somewhere. They couldn't risk Acacia missing out on that kind of love.

Which is why it was beyond convenient when a knock sounded on the door and Eudora pulled it open to find Bonnie Bennett and Elena Gilbert at their doorstep.