F O R T Y - S I X - "The Ties That Bind"

Eudora peeled her eyes open to brightness, aware of her name being called sweetly from a very familiar tongue

Eudora peeled her eyes open to brightness, aware of her name being called sweetly from a very familiar tongue. She groaned when her eyes opened and rolled over but he merely chuckled and pulled her in close to his chest, pressed kisses all the way along her neck.

"Mmm, good morning" she hummed out sweetly, her voice thick with sleep as she turned to face Stefan Salvatore. Her hand reached up softly and stroked his stubble gently. He leant into her palm and smiled as she pulled his face toward hers, pressing their lips softly together. He reached up to take her cheeks softly, deepening the kiss before pulling back and smiling.

"We'll have to press pause on this for a moment Little one" he smiled and she pouted. He kissed her pouted lips once and stood up. "Come on, breakfast" he beckoned and she ignored him, pulling the sheets over her head. Only a minute later, her entire body was lifted from within the warm confines of the bed. She was pulled out into the cold, it bit at her skin and she shrieked in shock as Stefan held her up triumphantly, requiring more effort on her part. She was wearing his shirt and her pyjama shorts, her hair tied up in a ponytail and he flipped her up onto his shoulder, carrying her through the Salvatore boarding house.

"Hey!" She protested, tapping rhythmically on his back as he carried her down the stairs. Stefan merely smirked and smacked her on the bottom, making her gasp in shock and then giggle. They entered the kitchen and then he spoke. "Good morning" he dropped her into a seat at the kitchen table and she looked around. Damon was wearing nothing but pyjama bottoms, stood by the stove peering into a saucepan with a frown. Opposite Eudora, Elena wore his shirt and a smile as she sipped some coffee.

"Well isn't this... unexpected" Eudora frowned as she took in the spread that Stefan and Damon had prepared.... Eudora suspected that Stefan had more to do with this than Stefan did. It was day six of their unconventional little family and so far, it had been nothing but good. They hadn't even heard anything from Klaus recently. However, Tyler had got AWOL, much to Caroline's displeasure and Bonnie had been having some strange witch dreams.

"Good morning Blondie" Damon grinned as he took a seat beside his girlfriend and Stefan finally joined them, placing down the final two plates onto the table.

"I'm going to go with Bonnie today to find her mom" Elena informed as she bit into some toast. Unfortunately, Bonnies mom had been a focal point in her dreams and they couldn't seem to figure out why that was.

"I wouldn't bother" Eudora sighed, Bonnies mom, much like Eudora's, had abandoned her. However the sting was harsher for Bonnie who's mom disappeared when she was only little, before she even got a chance to know her.

"She might be able to explain these weird dreams" Elena sighed, worried for her friend. Bonnie had been distancing herself from Elena due to the Jeremy situation but it didn't change the fact that Elena would always be there for her. "We spent the whole of yesterday searching through every single Abby Bennett in the files and we found her. She really wants you to come"