T H I R T Y - S E V E N - "Distrubing Behaviour"

For the first time in his life, Klaus Mikaelson was grateful for his little sister

For the first time in his life, Klaus Mikaelson was grateful for his little sister. The blonde original had not even attempted to decapitate Eudora Allegra when she found out about her relationship with Stefan, in fact, she had grown to quite appreciate the little witch in just one night.

Stefan Salvatore was bored out of his brain, sat in a clothing store sipping champagne with Klaus was not how he planned his summer to go and for the first time, he was appreciative that Eudora wasn't a big shopper. However, she had been drafted to get Rebekah up to date.

"There has to be more to this dress" the original stressed from beyond the curtain and Eudora rolled her eyes from where she leant against the wall. "Dora" her arm was grabbed from beyond the curtain and a sharp tug had her tumbling into the dressing room. Rebekah wasn't sure why she liked Eudora so quickly, she knew she should hate her for taking Stefan away but could either of them really be blamed for that? It had been decades and Stefan had completely forgotten about her. Besides, Rebekah was appreciating some female company.

"There's not" Eudora informed, zipping her up and looking over her body. "It's cute"

"So women in the twenty first century dress like prostitutes then" the original seethed and passed through the curtain to show the others, dragging Eudora along like a puppy on a leash, much to the gentlemen's amusement. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers" in her boredom, Eudora dropped to sit on Stefan's lap and he kissed her temple smoothly, leaning back to give her more room as she sipped from his stolen champagne flute.

The pair knew that their closeness should feel strange but Eudora had been waiting for it for the longest time and now, she could only see it as a positive thing. Everything about the way they interacted felt right. It felt as if their previous relationships had all been test runs for this moment.

Stefan regretted to admit just how hugely his heart had changed. Upon leaving Mystic Falls, despite being firmly dating Elena Gilbert, he was split perfectly between her and Eudora. And the summer had only reinforced their love for one another. When that motel night came around, it had felt so perfect, natural even. And since then, his heart had only longed for her.

A few nights ago, when they first arrived in Chicago, Stefan Salvatore had been very surprised to see Elena Gilbert, and of course his care for her remained intact and he would do anything to protect her. But as she stood there in front of him, he could only feel attraction for Eudora and he supposed that that was how the Allegra had felt all this time. It was magical.

"You wore trousers so woman today could wear nothing... Eudora, get my sister some trousers" Eudora sighed but otherwise hopped up and went in search of some trousers for the original.