Dhiya's Plan

Hi friends!
Sorry for the late update and Thank you for the interest in reading the story and without delay read the next chapter....

Dhiya's POV

Only two days left to return India. As doctors said repeatedly, that Akshadh and I shouldn't leave Allen in such situation so that it would make her situation worse. I think about it for overnight and came up with a suggestion to discuss about Allen's case with my close friend Nathiya, who is a psychiatrist. She is in India, as Allen is affected with Xenophobia, she discussed it with the chief doctor and gave me some suggestions to overcome it.

Akshadh and I took Allen to his flat. Akshadh signalled me to enter in. I was really surprised to see his each and every room with wall paintings like Natural water falls paintings in hall, flowers wallpaper in his study room, sky paintings in his bedroom, it looks like sleeping beneath the sky . He has an uniqueness to keep each room beautiful in its own way. He took Allen to a separate room, where the room is filled with full of toys. Allen felt very happy and played with the toys. Due to the medicine effect which she had took in the morning makes her to sleep. She slept in my lap and I carressed her hair to sleep peacefully. Few minutes later, Akshadh lift her up and makes her to sleep comfortably in bed.

Meanwhile, I got call from my friend, Nathiya. She suggested me some ideas to overcome Xenophobia.

"Thank you so much for investing your precious time for us, Nathi. I hope it will be very much useful to help Allen. I will try my level best," I said and hanged the call.

As per her suggestions, I decided to take selfie with Akshadh.

"Akshadh, I need to take selfie with you," I said

"Selfie? For what?" He asked shockingly.

"To upload in social media," I said kidding him.

"Social medias? Why?" He asked seriously.

"To spread rumors," again I said kidding him.

"Rumors? What happened to you Dhiya?" He asked in confusion.

"I love Rumors, Akshadh," I couldn't end this converse as Akshadh is too innocent sometimes. His facial expressions are very cute. I enjoyed thoroughly by kidding him.

"So, you need to take selfie with me.
I am not that kind of guy as you expected Dhiya,"

I couldn't control my smile.

"Then, What kind of guy you are?"

He rolled his eyes without answering.

"Can't you trust me to take a selfie with you Akshadh?"

"I trust you Dhiya. I knew it is for a valid purpose but couldn't guess for what?"

"Right Akshadh, I need our selfies to treat Allen,. I will use it as first step to cure Allen"

Later, we took selfies with some poses.

"Akshadh, I need your laptop,"

He took his laptop and gave it to me.

I copied few of my photos from my pendrive and copied Akshadh photos from his laptop. Then I did some arrangements and copied in common folder.

Akshadh looked at me patiently.

"Completed!!! I hope it will works and it will bring a change in Allen," I said confidently

Akshadh smiled.