Did Akshadh understand Dhiya?

"Will you please shut up this nonsense?" Akshadh said and pushed the glass cups down. The glass cups fell broken in the floor making huge noise. Dhiya stood shockingly looking at Akshadh....

Akshadh was fuming with anger. He stabbed his hand in the desk uncontrollably.

"Akshadh, please...........Please .....stoppppp it," Dhiya came close to him and held his hand to stop.

He didn't react to her.

Madhan took long steps to reach them. He could guess the situation by observing the broken glass and holding hands. Dhiya gulped seeing Madhan and the horrible situation. Madhan gestured Dhiya to stay cool. Madhan pulled the chair and occupied it.

Dhiya left Akshadh's hand slowly and sat besides Akshadh.

Silence occupied them until the maid cleaned the place and took the broken pieces.

Akshadh came back to normal. He exhaled a deep breath. He didn't uplift his head yet. Dhiya and Madhan had a glance often.

Dhiya cleared her cracked throat to gain Akshadh's attention to break the silence. Akshadh looked at Dhiya intently and their eyes met within a fraction of seconds. Both of their black balls in the eye get struck and they shared their love and care. Dhiya couldn't blink her eyelids though random thoughts ruining in her to avert her gaze. She knew looking at his eyes put her to the danger zone still she can't and both shared their hidden love through their eyes. Akshadh curved his beautiful signature smile. Unknowingly, Dhiya responded to his smile. Both the hearts longed to be one and only.

Dhiya felt a kind of awkwardness thinking the reality and she averted her gaze and bend down. She observed blood oozing from Akshadh's hand. Akshadh slowly hide his hand as he don't want Dhiya to see it. A small piece of broken glass cracked his hand when he stabbed the table.

"Bloodd....Show me Akshadh....."

"Nope! Nothing Dhiya"

"Akshadh please, don't play. Show me,"

"Nothing Dhiya," he said hiding his palm.

Akshadh chuckled seeing her gentle care. If you care for me this much then I am ready to get hurt daily Dhiya.

"Akshadh, the broken glass pieces has cracked your palm so let you have an antibiotic," said Madhan and got up from the chair.

"No problem Madhan, it is a small crack it didn't even pain much but more than that I have big crack in my heart and is paining deeply and killing me as slow poison. Do you have medicine for me, Dhiya?" said him painfully looking at Dhiya finally.

Dhiya bend his head down hearing his unexpected painful words from his heart. Without thinking for a second, Dhiya tore her salwar dupatta and took Akshadh's palm in her. She washed his palm with the water found nearby bottle. Then, she tied his palm with the cloth to stop the blood flow.

Akshadh looked at her. How could he miss this beautiful moment? He was looking intently at all her actions. A small smile occupied his lips. She rubbed his palm with water that pierced the flesh but it doesn't disturb Akshadh's fallen glance at her. Her touch soothened his heart.  Dhiya, why did you tear your shawl? Am I that much important to you? Then, why are you hiding your feelings Dhiya?

Madhan and Dhiya compelled Akshadh and took him to take an injection. Within ten minutes, he was served with injection and an antibiotic tablet.

Then, Akshadh took them to their cabin. Dhiya observed all the pictures in the table and wall. There was a rack filled with awards and medals. Dhiya was keenly looking at every pictures of him.