Epilogue

Special Mega Episode ❤

On that day, after convincing her parents, Janu met Akshadh's maa and she apologized her for hurting her son and she talk about the promise made by her mother in law. Both shared the deepest feelings. They were not like as usual daughter in laws and mother in law. There bond was so difficult to break but still understanding the situation both get convinced.

Allen was with Dhiya, "Mumma....." There happy talks were going on in one side and on the other side, Akshadh and Madhan were standing at the balcony.

"Madhan, I don't have words to thank you.. You made three lives to have amazing life. You are the visible saviour of our lives," Akshadh thanked Madhan holding his hand.

"I did nothing Akshu, Akshiya's love truely deserves this and whoever in my place will definetly do this," he replied casually

Akshadh smiled, "Madhan, I am really happy for you and Janu. She is amazingly beautiful in her way. I was scared about her life for being adamant in marrying me and now it was completely set right by you, Madhan,"

Madhan smiled, "Right Akshu, even I didn't expect this turn...." He said and Allen ran close to them. Madhan left the place as Janu was standing down looking at the balcony often. Dhiya stepped towards Akshadh.

Madhan glanced at Janu who seemed like waiting for Madhan.

Madhan cleared his throat and stood in front of her and Janu felt uncomfortable to look at him. She didn't expect the secret crush from him, "Januvika, Sorry and I don't know whether it is the right time. Already you were broken down, Dhiya's love for us made her to open up and I can't blame her too. Anyways, It is upto you and I have no compulsion,"

"Ok. .." she rolled her eyeballs up to glance Akshadh who was already looking at her...Trying hard she looked at Madhan and replied, "I need time....Between, Do you have feelings for me after all this issues?"

Madhan gave his reply by his charming smile and he ran his hands through the hair. He twisted her lips with a small smile and look aside unable to face her. Hardly gathering his guts, "I never ever dreamt about this moment after the issues. I don't know whether I have feelings or not but you are my first and last crush. First is always special to everyone. The decision is yours and I am completely okay to give my rest of life to you," he replied.

"Okay, I need time badly.........," She replied.

"Its okay...," He said and Janu left along with her parents.

******

"Dhiya, how is this beautiful day? This is the day we dreamt for and today we were together. I was very happy about it," Akshadh said cupping her face.

"Akshu, I am sorry for hurting you every time. I don't know whether I am really worth to get you. I am sorry Akshu," she said looking into his eyes

"You are my life, Dhiya and You knew it too still why do you set arrange for marriage? I knew you can't but still.....Do you love Janu more than me? You preferred her more than my life,," He ends the note where his possessiveness is clearly visible.

"I wished to stop this complicated life ....I accepted to arrange for wedding but It kills me Akshadh. I can't accept anyone but here comes Madhan and I am sure he wouldn't marry me. He had the same friendship feel as I have and at that same time, I don't know why he accepted? But my conscience were telling me often, this wouldn't happen. Do you know? That day, Morning, I contacted Madhan and asked him to stop everything but he didn't do it. He promised me that he would end this wedding after this function. At that moment, I didn't understand anything but I have a hope that this marriage would never happen," her eyes glows with a confident.