Stay with me

Sorry for the late update friends!!

Dhiya's POV

"Akshadh, Let us take Allen out by tomorrow. I knew it is risk to take Allen out but to overcome Xenophobia it is an essential step.,"

"No way, Dhiya. I am not ready to take any risk and it's consequences. Allen's life is more important to me," he said seriously.

"Do you trust me Akshadh? Even I am not ready to play with Allen's life.
I am not going to take her out before a wellplanned test . Till now, we showed her the images in laptop and next we shall make her to meet people. If she response we shall take her out for sure Akshadh. Don't worry,"

"I trust you Dhiya but Allen's life is entirely different from us. It is  complicated and we can't expect the accuracy here. Now, she is recovering slowly and let her overcome Xenophobia slowly and steadily. I am not ready to take any hurry burry steps, Dhiya. I hope you understand,"

"Yes Akshadh, I could understand you and your love for Allen but...." I stopped.

"What? But?"

"Trust me Akshadh. We shall quit if her response is negative. Please, give me a last chance,"

He didn't replied.

"Also, I can't do it alone, I need ur support too," I said genuinely.

"Leave me alone for few minutes, Dhiya. I need to think about it," he said and went to his room.

Then, I went to kitchen to prepare dinner. The kitchen was neat and tidy. I found fresh vegetables there. I cleaned the veggies and started chopping it.

"What will I do if Akshadh didn't support? There is no other best way to treat Allen. How could I make him to understand?" Random thoughts occupied me. Instead of chopping the vegetables, I cut my finger.

"Ahh!" I screamed.

Immediately, I washed my finger in water. I found bleeding in the finger. I washed again.

Sometimes later, I tried to chop the vegetables hardly.

Akshadh came to Kitchen after a while, "Dhiya, What are you doing here?" He stood beside me.

"What will you do when you are in kitchen?" I asked kidding him.

"We shall get dinner from outside. You are my guest. I don't want to trouble you, Dhiya,"

"Outside? Never. It is not good for our health and considering Allen, I should prepare Akshadh," I said convincing him.

"Hey! What happened to your finger?" he asked me instantly,

"Nothing Akshadh," immediately I bend my finger down as like nothing happened.

"Show me?"

He grabbed my hand and noticed the bleeding in the finger. He looked at me.

"Don't you have sense?" He scolded me.

"Why are scolding me Akshadh?" I said mocking a kid.

"Just keep quiet,"

He washed the  finger with water. He grinded a small onion then he took the onion juice and applied it in my finger.

I looked at him and admired his care for me. Though he shout at me I could understand the feelings behind the words. The person who shows the anger frankly will definitely has a beautiful hidden heart inside. Also, he shows only to me, it means I am very close to his heart.

His touch soothen the irritating sensational of the finger. His care melts my heart forever. Sometimes, I feel like he is the man born for me.